instant connection.

We spent 3 hours talking nonstop. I almost feel like I know him in a certain way. He told me about his favorite food, his taste in music, his Egyptian roots, and acting. It was an instant connection; I feel I could talk about anything with him. As if we already knew each other. I couldn't stop smiling every time I would see his messages or he would start with the compliments. It was almost hard to keep up with him.

This morning, I felt like I had to wear something blue. Well, Rami likes blue as well, so it seemed right. I take some gym clothes and put them in my bag.

Garrett sends me a text.

gat: honey, i'm already here..... i got someone last night to drive me ;)

He got someone as well last night. Not that I had anyone, but it felt like. I remember: he had told I guess, four days ago, he had matched this guy on Tinder and they talked that whole day nonstop as well. Then, this guy asked him on a date and before talking to me or showing me who is this dude, Gat simply accepted it.

My car blends with the other ones in the street and today, we're shooting with some green screen action so I should be there earlier for us to do some training and put all the gear on. Basically, we have been doing some cross training and stretches, so we can be strong and bendy at the same time. I don't have any trouble with that: I was a ballerina since I was two, but I had to stop so I could pursue my career as an actress. I still take some hip-hop, contemporary and classical ballet classes when I find myself available tough.

The studio is full of machines and whips and all the crazy things I can think of. Expensive cars are parked outside ready to get blown up. Jason, our cross trainer, greets me with a huge smile on his face.

"Ready to do some push-ups?" he asks, already in his gym outfit.

"Oh hell no." My eyes roll and my head leans back.

Behind him, I see Rami in these Nike shorts and Under Armour shirt, all black, fixing his hair in the mirror in front of him. His eyes meet mine for a second through the mirror and a smirk shows up on his lips. I don't even know what to do. I smile and wave at him maidenly. He waves back, turning around and putting his hands on his side pockets.

"I'm gonna get dressed. I'll be right back."

I walk through this hallway full of costumes and spy gears, looking for a bathroom. In one of the rooms I pass by, I see Garrett smiling to his phone.

"Looks who's here." I say, with a big smile.

"Hey Dom, how are you?"

"Good, good." I put my bag in the make-up counter, feeling the weight being lifted up from my left shoulder. I gasp before starting. "So, how it was yesterday?" I ask, referring to the date.

"It was great. He's charming, sexy, has great taste in music and he's polyglot."

"No way. He seems like the dream guy."

The joy in his voice is undeniable. His genuinely happy and also am I. While he keeps talking about the dinner and his designer clothes, I take my gym outfits from my bag and my running shoes. Sports bra and leggings, shorts and tank tops. Suddenly, I feel myself overthinking about it. I kinda have to look good. I put them on me and take a look at the mirror trying to figure it out.

"The blue one with white stripes," Garrett says, sitting in the armchair next to me. I look doubtful. "It makes your boobs look bigger. And put the white tank top over, so when you get wet, it is gonna look a bit see-through."

I throw the shoe on him and he burst in laugh. "I'm not trying to get fucked Gat." I add, feeling extremely embarrassed.

"Of course, this comes later."

Now I'm the one laughing my ass off. He's right. This bra actually makes my breast look bigger than it is. Well, all I know now is that this is gonna be very interesting. Is he gonna flirt with me? Or we are just friends, and I'm the one messing it all up with my stupid feelings? Yeah, it's probably my stupid feelings.