look who's here.

It amazes me how he can be so late to anything. His house is a total mess and I don't even know where he slept last night: there are hundreds of shirts piled on his bed and shoes all over the floor.

"We are going to be fucking late Garrett," I scream, walking through the hall and I can see him running across the kitchen from up here. I walk down the stairs.

"Where's my coffee?" he asks, wandering around.

"It is literally behind you." He turns around, to find his cup on the sink.

"Who put it here?" he sounds so frustrated right now, so the only thing I can do is go to the door and wait for him there.

There is different furniture I didn't realize it was here before and this marble vase near the door looks like something I will bump into in the future. I remember the day Garrett moved in here: this place looked just like it looks right now. He has to clean it someday. He runs upstairs and I feel my patience going down the drain.

"Where do you think you're going?" I ask, already opening the door.

"I have to get my shoes." He leans on the handrail.

"You have tons of pairs down here." I say, skeptical.

He rolls his eyes and comes down, trying to find the pair of this black oxford he just picked up. We take a look at the room and he whispers. "I really need to clean this up." I find his shoe on the couch and give to him, adding. "We really need to go." He takes a sip of his coffee and we head to my car.

"So, I googled him and he looks like a vampire. This man has basically 40 and looks the same as he was when 28. What skin care products he uses?" Garrett starts, making my eyes roll instantly.

"You googled him? Wow."

He looks at me, now he is the one skeptical. "So you're gonna tell me that you, the curious one in this duo, haven't googled the guy in any moment?" his hand rests on his lap while the other one holds the cup of iced coffee.

"To be precise, he's 38."

"Bitch I knew!" he looks so glad that makes me chuckle a bit.

We arrive at the set and everybody looks crazy, running around. Cary looks at some papers in his hand while two other people can't stop speaking at his ears. I turn off the car as soon as I park. I get my purse in the back seat and the fresh breeze of London blows my hair. The streets are closed for the shooting and I can see some people trying to take pictures of the cast and paparazzi with huge ass cameras pointed at me.

Pauline comes to me with my suit and accessories and just tell. "Get dressed." He eyes are in despair.

"What is it?" I ask her, almost whispering to her face.

"Cary is furious today, just get ready. Or talk to him: you're the only one who can actually turn a lion to a kitten."

I giggle nervously. For a brief moment, I think of going to talk to him and calm him down. I'm not gonna do this to myself.

I'm walking towards my trailer and a firm hand holds my forearm. I turn around to see Garrett Staring at someone. Holding my suit, I take a lock of hair out of my eyes and take my sunglasses off. Garret gives me a naughty look and looks back at someone. I follow his eyes and I only see Cary. "Are you really flirting with the director right now?" I ask, almost embarrassed for him.

"No, you dumb." He holds my shoulders and leans my body to the right. I see someone different on set. Oh, it's Rami Malek.

"Look who's here." I can sense some shamelessness on his tone.