nobody.

We catch our breath little by little and the noise of the shower stifles our fungus. The glass is all fogged up and has the marks of our hands. My hair stuck to the skin of my back is caressed by his hands. His eyes are focused on me, on my lips, on my breasts and on the drops of water that run over my skin.

My head falls on his shoulders, backward and I can see his rested face. "That was very good," I say, with heavy breathing.

He gives a short giggle, closing his eyes. He nods his head slowly, trying to calm himself from ecstasy. My hand searches for his, glued to my body. I close my eyes too so that I can remember that moment later. He turns off the shower after a few minutes with us caressing us slowly and my body feels a cold wind, creeping the hairs off my back.

He dries himself with a yellow towel that was folded right over the marble sink. My feet touch the cold floor and I wrap myself in another towel, grabbing a third to dry my hair. I take a few steps into the mirror, which is smudged with the steam from the shower. With my hand, I clean a part of it, showing me and Rami only covered with towels. He opens a silly smile, forcing the wrinkles next to his big eyes to appear. I return the smile and with a few steps, he brings his body closer to mine, hugging me and staring at us in the mirror. He's taller than me so my chin is towards his shoulder. He gives me some kisses on the back of my neck, walking towards my left shoulder. He interrupts.

"I've been talking to your mother and she told me your birthday is in two weeks," he remembers.

"So you already know I don't like celebrating my birthdays," I answer.

"But at least, you should've told me that your birthday was coming," he says, leaning his weight on the sink, "I was born on May 12nd, if you're interested."

"Honey, I just didn't want to make it a big deal. It was supposed to be like Babe, today's my birthday! And you would be excited and we would go out and have dinner at some cool restaurant. And that would be it. No party. No presents. Just you and me. Maybe my mom as well."

"You had it all planned out, didn't you?" Rami asks with a smirk on his lips.

I swing my shoulders and squander a smile back. I take the curled towel off my body, revealing my dry naked body and throw it over the toilet seat. I take two steps to my robe and I can feel his eyes nailed on my body through the mirror. I put on my bathrobe and leave the bathroom, wetting the carpet a little.

I hear my cell phone ringing reverberating through the wood of the bedside table and I walk quickly to answer the call.

Unknown.

For a moment I hesitate, but I decide to answer, waiting a second before saying anything.

"Hello?" I ask as my eyes wander through the room.

"Dom" the voice says on the other side of the line, the velvety, husky voice echoing in my ear makes my hair chill and my body stiffens. It's Oliver.

I turn to the bathroom door and Rami is still inside, so I still have a chance to get around it.

My voice has trouble coming out, so it comes out like a whisper. "How did you get my number?"

After I listen to myself, the question sounds stupid after he showed up at my house by surprise.

"With a good Google search, you find anything, silly." His voice is cynical, almost evil.

"What do you want from me?" I ask, almost begging to leave me alone.

"Don't worry, I just wanted to say I miss your voice, especially the one you do when you moan like that."

I can feel my eyes wanting to jump out of my skull. My fingernails jumping out of my flesh. My teeth falling out of my gums. My body freezes and my voice goes out. My gaze wanders through the room, into the window... I can feel his presence stronger than ever. He's been watching me.

Seconds pass in complete silence and I know Rami will be suspicious if my call ends abruptly. I need to say something. I hear his footsteps behind me, the noise of the towel brushing his scalp while he dries his hair. His wet toes clinging to the ground as he comes towards me.

"I think you called the wrong person," I say, determined to sound as confident as possible.

"All right, I know he's around." So, Oliver hangs up.

It takes me a few seconds before I get the cell phone out of my ear, trying to fix my frightened face.

Rami sits on the end of the bed with the towel wrapped around his waist. I put my cell phone back on the bedside table slowly and breathe deeply.

"Who was it?" Rami asks, leaning his arms on the bed.

My eyes turn to the window again, as if Oliver was staring at me the whole time. As if somewhere, Oliver was staring at me.

"Nobody."