i'm not naive.

AT THE HOTEL CONTINENTAL 📌
The hotel lobby is huge, with brown carpet and ivory details. The lights and high ceiling give the interior a palatial feel. We walk to the counter to check-in. I can't help but look at everyone who comes and goes through the lobby towards the restaurant next door. All dressed up, with their cars waiting straight ahead, while I, who have a good bank account, wear my worst sweatpants with slides.

On the fourth floor, the lamps show the way to the rooms through the wide corridor. From the numbers on the doors of the rooms, I realize that my room is practically at the end of the hall. We walk for a long time to find our respective rooms. Room 414. I insert the card in the door handle, and the red light turns green.

Rami is right next door, followed by Ana. I open the door and dazzle myself. The first thing I see is a big double bed on my right, with pairs of stacked pillows and white bedding. A gray sofa, with white cushions, adorned with gold, followed by an armchair of the same color. A glass centerpiece table completes the central area of the room, with a jar of vibrant pink flowers.

On my left, a glass door separates the bedroom from the bathroom. I push it, revealing walls with marble-like tiles. The bathtub, leaning against the wall, is next to the shower. The white marble sink, with soaps, shampoos and conditioners of the hotel occupies the rest of the bathroom. I go back to the room and Rami is at the door, leaning against it.

"This room is great," I say, glancing through the plaster on the ceiling.

"Mine's pretty much the same as this," he says, entering the room and walking up to me, closing the door with his foot, "but for me, it's too big for one person." His hands are on the outside of my thigh, his fingers slowly rising while his eyes are fixed on mine, waiting for my reaction. My hands touch his chest and a dirty smile is stamped on his face. His face rests on my neck, breathing deeply and feeling my perfume. His hands reach my back inside my shirt, his fingertips warm to the touch. Sighing is the only thing that can escape my mouth. I give little kisses on his cheek and my hands play with his hair. His lips wander through my skin, leaving me kissing from my collarbone to my earlobes.

Your body sticks to mine, and I feel the sparks of our bodies under every layer of clothing. We walk back a bit and sit on the edge of the bed when my legs have nowhere else to go. He still stands and his hands grab my face, directing my lips at his. Our kiss is hot and wet, full of passion every time his tongue wanders inside my mouth. Our lips in sync as I support my elbows on the bed, making Rami support his hands too, right next to my body. I feel my body twitching, longing for Rami completely. It's too soon for that, Dominique.

A gentle knock on the door sounds in the room, scaring me. No one says anything on the other side. I move his lips away from mine, with my hand on his chest. "Hello? I ask.

"It's Ana," she says. I get up and make Rami take a few steps back.

"Stay behind the door," I lip. Your body sticks to mine, and I feel the sparks of our bodies under every layer of clothing. We walk back a bit and sit on the edge of the bed when my legs have nowhere else to go. He still stands and his hands grab my face, directing my lips at his. Our kiss is hot and wet, full of passion every time his tongue wanders inside my mouth. Our lips in sync as I support my elbows on the bed, making Rami support his hands too, right next to my body. I feel my body twitching, longing for Rami completely. It's too soon for that, Dominique.

A gentle knock on the door sounds in the room, scaring me. No one says anything on the other side. I move his lips away from mine, with my hand on his chest. "Hello? I ask.

"It's Ana," she says. I get up and make Rami take a few steps back.

"Stay behind the door," I lip.

I gently push Rami behind the doorjamb. I fix my hair and shirt before opening the door. I turn the knob and partially open it, putting my head out.

"Hi Ana, what's up?" I try to sound as calm as possible.

"Cary and I are going to eat at a restaurant nearby that his assistant recommended, are you coming?" she asks. Her hair, on a low ponytail, is shiny and her face looks tanned with the sunlight coming from my window and reflects on her skin. What a hatred of her.

"I think I'll order room service today, gonna rest a little bit, but thanks for calling," I say, thinking she's leaving. I close the door slowly, but she stops it with her hand.

"Do you know where Rami is?" she asks, and something in her voice bothers me. "I knocked on the door of his room and it looks like he's not there."

"He may be asleep or he's walking around the hotel," I say, like a liar.

"Okay, well, I'm going, good rest" she says, already walking backwards.

"Enjoy" I say, this time I close the door.

Rami sighs beside me.

"I think she's into you," I say, trying to sound cool with that.

"Are you jealous?" he asks, with a convinced smile.

"Why would I be? Just because she's beautiful, funny, talented and exotic?" I say. I regret it on the spot. My eyes go from Rami to the ground.

He comes to me and takes a lock of hair out of my eyes, putting it behind my ear. "And what do you think of yourself?

I lift my shoulders, not knowing what to say. I'm strange, introverted, shy, insecure. "Unusual?"

He grins, not satisfied with my answer. His finger touches my chin, lifting my head to look at him. "Is that what you think? You're the sweetest, funniest and most down-to-earth person I've ever met. And yet you are optimistic and loving. And beautiful. Naive."

"I'm not naive" I whisper between my teeth almost in a sly voice.

"It's not a bad thing, honey" your hand brings my face close to his. "And you're the only one who can turn me on without saying a word." We seal our lips, but can't help but smile.