bendy.

I get dressed quickly and head to the little gym improvised in the studio. A lot of mirrors, gym equipment, weights, gymnastics mats, and a Pilates set up in the corner of the room. Gat joined me room the dressing room till the door. "I'm gonna be watching right here." He sits in this black chair right at the door and takes his phone out of his back pocket.

I see Daniel Craig getting warmed up and Rami having a phone call. I step inside and check my outfit on the big mirror on the wall. Disguising, I turn around to see my ass in these leggings and I can't lie, they are boosted up. In the corner, I can see Rami smirking and gazing at me, still in his phone call. Ana, another actress in the movie, comes in and finds herself a spot so she can put her belongings. Jason closes his bag and comes walking towards me.

"Come on guys. Let's get started." He says, heading to the ropes wrapped on these iron rings. "Just swing the ropes for five minutes, I assume you are already warmed up."

We all head to the large black ropes on the floor. Jason in on the corner, doing with us, followed by Daniel, Ana, me, Rami, Jeffrey, and Billy. Five minutes with these ropes look like an eternity. The worst thing is that we're all facing the mirror so we can see the struggling faces.

It's been two minutes and my arms are giving in. Ana seems exhausted, but Daniel and Billy are still focused on it. Rami is looking at his hands and the way he twitches his lips is adorable. It makes me wanna kiss them. Oh Dom, focus on the ropes. I can't help but bite my lips, looking for a way to have more energy to endure three more minutes of this. These ropes are really heavy. I can see the veins on Rami's arms, revealing the strength he's putting in it. The way he is holding the ropes. Oh wow.

We're supposed to be kicking a lot of bad people in the film, so, after a long hour of strength exercises, is time for the stretching exercises. Jason gives to each one of us a boxing doll, so we can start practicing our kicks and punches. "For this exercise, we are gonna need your full stretch. When you kick the head of the doll, try not moving your body sideward. Try to keep it vertical and only the leg in motion." Jason instructs us.

This is only gonna be easy just because I dance and stretch myself basically every day. We start the sequence that he shows us, twenty times each leg. I watch Ana doing it. She's really pretty, I can't lie. Rami could have her. She could have any man she desires because she's all men's type. Who are you, Dominique? Her light brown hair is in a ponytail on the top of her hair and her boobs are shaking like crazy. Mine are small enough to stay still.

Rami is kicking it, but having a hard time to reach the doll's head without bending his body and twitching his lips, this time harder. Some drops of sweat live his forehead to drip on the floor. Craig is nailing it, kicking as if he was actually James Bond. He's amazing.

After a series of kicking and punching, it's time to actually stretch. With my knees straight, I touch the floor with no trouble, actually thanking the Lord for having a time to rest after all the boxing. Rami and the others are having a hard time even touch the forehead on their knees. Thanks, gymnastic teacher. We do some splits and I feel my muscles relax, distressing. In a side split, I rest my body on the floor in front of me. I feel Rami's eyes on me, may be surprised, may be terrified. I just feel his gaze on me.

We have been shooting some scenes with the green screen, but we have some night shoots ahead of us tonight on a rooftop. We have a two-hour rest before it starts. Rami is talking with Cary in the corner of the room. I want to talk to him. He looks at me a few times as if he is stuck in that conversation, which makes me giggle and he smiles at me.

Suddenly, he comes walking towards me. "I believe we should have spoken way earlier."

I nod giggling. "We were busy. Now we have some spare time."

He sits close to me in this turquoise couch but we keep in silence. I feel like we are alone because Cary and others are heading out of the room. Then, Rami starts.

"Can I be honest with you?" He asks, making me nod agreeing. "I had a really good time talking to you last night." He seems genuine.

"Me too. Oh, I felt like I already knew you, I don't know, I had a really great time too." I sound too excited about it.

"I think you're really nice." He starts with the compliments, making me instantly blush. Well, through the phone it was easier because I could scream and blush the way I wanted.

"Rami you're really nice too" I compliment back, touching my shoulder on his. With one second physical interaction, I feel our bodies nervous. Now I feel nervous. Oh my God, break the silence. I stretch my legs forward and lean my back on the couch. "Jason gave us quite the workout today huh?" I ask.

"My whole body is sore." He adds, giving a suffering face. "You seemed to enjoy all the kicking and stretching. That killed me."

"I'm used to it, I'm very bendy." I say, instantly regretting it.

His eyes bug out, not knowing if he can laugh about it. I look to the side, fighting to not laugh about it too, but when my eyes meet his, we can't help it. His laugh is so good to listen to. He puts his hands on his stomach, leaning back on the couch. All I can do is chuckle hard, hiding my face with my hands. "I didn't mean that way," I add, not helping my case.

"Oh, you totally meant that way." He jokes, wiping tears from his eyes.

"No, I did not." Why did I sound like a baby?

"Alright, alright." He sits straight on the couch, putting his arm over the back of the couch and his hand meets my left shoulder. His eyes are fixed on mine and this urge to kiss him grows inside in a way I couldn't even describe. His tongue gently wets his lips, making my eyes stare at them. All I want is to taste him. But I would say that this feeling is coming way too soon. I feel my legs trembling and his index finger draw circles on my skin.

"I'm really bad at this," I explain, look down to my knees. I'm basically horrible at flirting.

"It's okay, I can lead the way if you want to." He gets closer to my face, almost whispering the words.

"That would be nice," I whisper back. My breath gets quicker like it's the first time. We've already kissed in the set, that wasn't meaningful. Kissing on screen is nothing like real life: the urge, the emotion, the heartbeat, the meaning. It's like we have never kissed at all. His other hand touches my thigh gently, almost asking for permission at first. Our eyes focus on that gesture for a moment. This strange voice announces: "The weather is gonna be really bad at the end of the night, so we will shoot the scenes a bit earlier, ergo, all of us are heading home sooner, if this is what God wants everybody."

This announcement came out of the blue, making our bodies lean back a little. After that, everybody starts moving pieces of equipment, lighting, gears, chairs, everything we all might need outside. I get up, checking my outfit when Rami hand holds my forearm.

"Let me take you out for dinner."