be on top.

The sun is passing through the cream-colored curtains. My naked body is covered by the hotel's white duvet and my eyes burn with light. My hands pull the blanket further to my neck. My legs stretch and with my eyes still closed, I hear voices in the distance, almost whispering.

Some strands of hair are on my face, which irritates my nose after a while. My hand tries to remove these strands of hair and I hear the door close. With difficulty, I turn to the side, to see the king-size bed only with me lying down. My hand passes through the crumpled bedding and the pillow.

"Hey, I'm here" Rami says, holding my hand that's looking for him on the pillow. His touch is warm and his fingertips are soft. My eyes blink a few times to get used to the light coming from the window.

Rami is standing beside the bed, wearing dark gray sweatpants. His eyes are tired, with light-dark circles under his eyes, maybe he woke up a little while ago. A smile appears in my mouth. Now that I've noticed, I've never seen Rami wear anything as informal as sweatshirt pants.

I sit slowly on the bed, straightening my hair, praying that it's not as bad as I imagine. With my hands, I pull the blanket over my breasts, putting the rest under my arms. He sits next to me and I see a table full of food right in front of me.

"Good morning" he says, leaning over, waiting for a kiss.

"I didn't brush my teeth," whispering, I lean back gently.

"Babe, I don't care" he whispers back, leaning over again but this time, he grabs the back of my head and pulls me towards him.

Our lips meet in a quiet kiss. His hand massages my hair, pressing our lips harder. He gives me little kisses on my chin and the tip of my nose. He straightens up and my eyes wander through the plates on the table. Cut fruit, toast with colorful jellies on top, a jug of juice and coffee. He turns to check too.

"I asked for us, I figured I'd wake up hungry," he says, pointing to the banquet waiting for us.

"I'm starving," I say, laying my head on his shoulder.

He just walks away to get a cup from the table.

"Latte with almond milk, iced," he says, handing me the white cup.

"How do you know?" I ask.

"I paid attention when you placed your order during the break between recordings," he comments, picking up a piece of cut apple and putting it all in his mouth.

I smile on the side. I take a sip of the cold drink, which goes down my throat, refreshing. The coffee here is great and I still drink sips from the latte.

Rami rests his weight on his arm, lying a little on his pillow, leaving me with the sight of his naked chest and his messy hair. He grabs a toast with a purple jelly on it and takes a big bite. We remain silent as we eat, but something is bothering me. Something inside me. Something is going to happen, but I don't really know what it is, which frustrates me. I put my cup on the table, stretching a bit to reach. I sit on my legs, holding the blanket on my chest. I try to ignore the uncomfortable feeling.

I lean to him, holding his chin and giving him little kisses on his jaw. He keeps chewing the toast until I hear him swallow. He puts the other half on the table, while I kiss his ear. A burst of malicious laughter escapes his mouth, which contaminates me doing the same. He sits down and passes my leg to the other side of his body, leaning my hands on his shoulders to give me balance and sitting on his lap. I get rid of the blanket and Rami looks at my hip sitting on it and licks his lips.

"Woke up horny?" he asks, leaning his hands on my hip.

I nod my head and bite my lower lip with a playful smile. My breasts touch his naked chest, making me feel shivers in my spine. His hands go through my thighs, his gaze following all his movements. His fingers circle around my heel as my eyes focus on his lips.