evil smile.

This suit is really tight and you can see all my ribs on the black latex. The guns that were attached to my thighs yesterday are back. Garrett is using a bunch of make-up to cover the dark ass circles under my eyes. He is humming some song I don't know and I feel Pauline putting the boots on me.

"Go," Garret says to me, putting the make-up brush away.

I get up and I can see Pauline already leaving the trailer and I can finally talk to Garrett. "By the way, last night I was reading the script for today's scenes, there are some pretty hot conversations between Harriet and the maître."

"Oh my god." He immediately rolls his eyes in pleasure, making me laugh. "Like what?"

I sit on the chair again and Garrett is so into the story, that he leans forward to me. "Basically, Harriett works for him because she's madly in love with him, so she's capable of everything for her maître."

He leans back and shakes his hands. "Ugh, why you saying maître sounds so sexy?"

I giggle. "Bitch focus. So today we're shooting a scene where I basically l flirt with him to know like if he feels the same. So, he knows about her feeling, so he uses it as a way to have control over her. Harriett is basically in love with him because he manipulates her and makes her feel special in some weird ass way."

"Oh wow." That's the only thing that he can tell you.

"I know." I get up, checking on me in the mirror. "Let's go."

My boots are noisy in the trailer's floor and check on my suit before opening the door. I open the zip a little bit, so I can show a bit more of my chest. If I'm going to be flirty, I got to look a whore basically.

I open the door and the first person I see is Rami. He wears this grey suit and grey shoes, and I can feel his eyes looking directly at my chest, making me regret pulling it down. Walking down the four staircases seems hard with him looking at me. We didn't even have the chance to talk and now, I have to be in love with him and seduce him. I walk towards him and he seems to expect me, holding his hands in the back of his body.

Suddenly I feel myself hesitating and my steps get smaller. I can feel his perfume from here and he shows up a smile. A loud noise makes everybody stop and look for it. Cary's voice fills the street.

"First part of the scene: Gordon will follow Harriett walking down the street and getting to the building." Everybody listens carefully. "When she starts to walk upstairs, he will still be following her and maître will be sitting in the chair of the last room of the building so Gordon, you follow her down the hall until she opens the door. Attention everybody, this is meant to be the first scene of the whole movie, so we will start with her, with a little taste of what happens in the end. Alright? Everybody in position."

All of us get in position, so I can feel Gordon mumbling something on my back, setting the camera in place. Rami walks towards the building, but before getting in, he gives a little tap on Cary's back. When everybody is set, Cary looks at me, and I nod. "Ready? Action!"

Nobody says a word. The only sound we can hear, are the cars on the other streets around us and the walk-on actors playing their roles. My boots walk down the streets while my guns are pretty visible hanging on the side of my thighs. My hair blowing in the wind a few times before I get to the main door of the building. I remember to look to the side before getting in making sure I'm not being followed. The door cracks and I face a long staircase, so I remind myself that there is a camera behind me so try to open the door enough so Gordon can pass and continue the shot. The place is poorly lighted, with just a few lamps on the high ceiling, so it's a bit difficult to see the stairs. The camera is right down my ass. Shit. I put my right hand on the handrail, but just the tip of my fingers. When the staircase is over, I take a look at the place and find the hallway I'm supposed to go. A bunch of other doors is closed, but my aim is to get to the last door. My fingers touch the knob and before getting in, I look dramatically at the door itself, in a hesitating way. My hand slightly opens it, revealing the maître sitting in a red chair, under one single lamp and a big table in front of him. These are the only things in the room. My eyes go through everything before focusing on him. I give a few steps getting on his side.

"Did you do it, darling?" he asks. He is doing a different accent. A really sexy one.Focus.

"I did it maître." My left hand runs through the arm of the chair and touching his suit.

"Good girl, now we wait." He adds, showing an evil smile.

I swing my leg to the other side of the chair, sitting on his lap. My eyes are still on his. Something weird is going on with me right now. My left hand goes around his neck and gently, I lean forward to kiss him, but suddenly he holds my legs, putting me on top of the table. That was not rehearsed. It was not supposed to be like this. He lays me on the table with his body on top of mine, my legs around his hips, and he finally kisses me. Oh wow, I was not expecting this to be this good. Why am I liking this? We never even talked and we are already making out. I miss his tongue tough. Oh yes, we're acting like we are kissing.

"Cut!"