into you.

I have already used two wipes and this make-up don't get off. I'm literally scratching my face and Garrett sees I'm struggling.

"This is a shitty make-up wipe." I say, looking at him by the mirror.

"I already know that. Tell me something I don't know yet." He gives a naughty smirk at me.

"I see," I add up, teasing him a bit. His brows go up, waiting for me to spill the tea.

I through the make-up wipes in the trash beside the counter. I walk towards him and throw myself on the maroon couch and I gasp.

"We didn't even talk when we got here, and I had to make out with him." Garrett is the one who gasps now. "We shot different scenes today but the first one was..." We both gasp.

He chuckles and asks, "And how was it?"

His fingers running through my hear while I gather my thoughts. "He is an amazing actor. And kisser."

"Oh my god, bitch wait." He gets up, overwhelmed. "Serious?"

I start to laugh nervously, getting up on feet and hiding my face with my hands. I can't believe it. I can't believe I said that.

"You're catching feelings." His face rests on his hands.

"I'm not catching anything," I say, like a liar.

His eyes narrow on me and I feel a burning sensation on my face. I guess he's right. It's not like I'm in love with him or anything, but he's intriguing and exotic. And besides, we didn't even talk before making out in today's shooting. So maybe I'm a bit shaken. I can't lie: he's handsome and attractive, but we work together. I don't have time to catch feelings right now. Furthermore, he might not even be interested in me.

"He came to me earlier today looking for you." He adds up. "You've gone out to eat."

That changes everything.

"What did he say?" I realize how excited I sounded, so I try to act more cool about it.

"Well, he asked where you were, and I told him that you went out to eat something and you would be coming back shortly, so he told me he was already leaving and he left me this." Garrett put his hands on his pockets, trying to find something. His eyes look up at the ceiling trying to focus on this thing. He hands me a piece of paper. The calligraphy looks almost like a magazine font, and the entire numbers together look like a phone number. He left me his number.

I immediately put my hopes down. "He just wants to talk, to get to know me better. We're acting together."

"You dumb ass bitch, he is into you."

The humor on his voice disappears when he sees my scared face. He knows all the other boyfriends I had. He knows my hesitation to carry this on. He knows everything I've been through with all of them and we genuinely don't want any of that to happen.

"He's not bad Dom." He holds my hand, drawing little circles in the back of my hand with his thumb.

"Of course he is not. Nothing is gonna happen." I say to him, but this is a reminder for me.

He shows a sad smile to me. I hate when he does that.

Suddenly, all the memories come back. Paul from college, the one who manipulated me and cheated on me, Henry, the one who was mentally abusive, and lastly Oliver, the one who beat me once. I feel goosebumps from down my spine till my nape just thinking about them.

"You should text him."

We look at each other, not really knowing what to do.