good chemistry.

The light blinds me a little bit after I open my eyes. Suddenly, there's no weight on me, so I sit up straight, to see Rami giving me his hand so I can get out of the table. Yielding to his gentleman manners, I give him my hand and will a little jump, I get out of the table. The looks at me a little longer, which makes me give him a smirk.

"I don't think we have been introduced. Rami." He nods a bit shy, waiting for me to shake his hand.

"That was a strong introduction." Why the fuck did you say that?

His eyes bug out a little bit and I can feel that he wants to giggle. He just told me his name and all I did was to shake his hand and give a nasty comment. "Dominique."

"Dominique Moore." He repeats but now, he says my last name. My eyebrow goes up, a bit surprised that he knows my name. "I did my research." He adds up.

Garret was right. I try to give him a smooth look up and down. His eyes are greenish. There are some traces of grey in it, and his bottom lip is smaller than the upper. The thing that makes my leg shake a little bit is his jawline. Sharp.

Oh, the silence.

"Thank God you made it here, 'cause Cary was already getting moody about it," I say, walking around the table. He follows me.

"I'm a total mess with all the projects I have to finish. I was shooting the last season of Mr. Robot and I have the post-production of Doctor Dolittle for next year, so it's been crazy."

"I understand, it must have been crazy these past few months."

We walk down the stairs awkwardly in silence. The staircase is a bit narrow so he walks behind me. The crew is already talking loudly down the street and I see Cary waiting for us near the door. "That was really good actually. I thought it would be a disaster."

"Oh, thank you Cary." He giggles a bit.

"You guys still have more scenes to shoot today, so if I were you, I would change. I plan to go at 8."

Rami nods and we watch Cary go away. He turns to me and starts. "Well I don't want to be like a pain in the ass or anything, but I think we should talk more often you know. Get to know each other, even though we have good chemistry."

"I could see that upstairs."

Shyly, we both chuckle. I hold my hand on my back I do my 'shy swing': basically, every time I feel embarrassed of extremely shy, I keep turning my body left and right, staring at my feet. Well I just did it. The worst part of it is that the person always knows I'm having my shy moment. I see Rami smirking again, looking at me swinging. "I think is a good idea. Get to know each other."

I can't avoid staring at his eyes. There is something in them that catch me, in a mysterious way. Oh, the silence.

"Well, I think I should go back to my trailer, you know... get ready."

"Yeah me too." I raise my eyebrows. "I go to my trailer."

"Yes, of course."

We walk our separate ways, and I know I should avoid looking back, but I do anyway. Just for me to see that he is looking back too. I turn again just to hide my smile.

I open the trailer door, to see Garrett in his phone, with a piece of paper in his hand. He gives me a look.

"Later," I say in advance.