miss Moore.

I took a long shower and got dressed. I'm doing my makeup, but my head is in Rami. Well, what he said earlier. I should like myself better and believe me more too. And of course, about me turning him on without having to say anything. I could just give it to him, but the problem is what comes next. Or what won't exist later. All my relationships kind of ended, somehow, after I allowed myself to be intimate with them. And also: it's been years since I've had sex with anyone. Now that Rami is in my life, a worthwhile person, I don't want to scare him or push him away. I want him in my life.

Before I went to his room, he told me to get fancy-dressed because we were going to dinner at the hotel restaurant. From what I saw earlier, everyone was so well dressed - I regretted wearing leggings as my first choice. After five different clothes, I went downstairs to wear this green military jumpsuit, with a little high heel. I hear a door slam into the hallway and assume it's Rami coming. I get up quickly, checking to see if my curls are dry enough - it's not very formal to have wet hair.

Someone knocks on my door, I assume it's Rami. I straighten my hair again and decide to lower my cleavage a bit... to stir him up a bit.

I open the door abruptly making my hair fly. Rami is standing right in front of me in a tailor's suit and a basic shirt underneath. The moss green highlights the green of his eyes and the silver watch - the other hand is behind him. He smiles and his eyes wander around me until they reach my breasts. I see his legs sticking tightly to each other as he looks at me, thirsty.

"I'm ready," I say, with a touch of sensuality in my voice.

"I'm ready for you," he said. He steps aside, freeing the space for me to close the door and lead the way to the elevator. We walk side by side and I feel his hand coming down my back to my lower back. The elevator already waits for us, we just go in and it pushes the ground button.

The descent of the elevator is smooth, but curiosity is killing me. "What are you hiding back there?"

"It's something for you, but I won't give it to you yet," he says, giving a quick kiss on my lips.

The door opens, showing the lobby all lit up and the sun practically was gone. The streets are busy, the car headlights are passing at speed, all outside all the glass windows in the building. I can smell the food. We walk to the restaurant and I see that there are a lot of people here. Some tables are empty near the window so Rami grabs my hand, taking me along with him.

"We should order a table for two," he whispers, his eyes wandering through a waiter. With the other hand, I stop him.

"Let's sit at that table right there, I want you by my side." I mean, with a naive smile.

"If that's what you want," he answers, giving in to my request.

We go to the table in question. He pulls up my chair so I can sit down, but his hand is still behind him. My eyes insist on looking for something in his hand. He sits down and his hand is now hidden beside him.

"What's that?" I ask, leaning towards him. His hand comes out on the side of his body, showing a royal blue velvet box along with a white envelope. My stomach goes round and round, and my heart speeds up a little bit. My smile gets bigger and Rami puts the box and envelope on the table covered with a white cloth.

My eyes go from the box to Rami, asking myself what this is about, but he's excited for me to open it. My fingers go through the velvet. The box is the size of the palm of my hand with a golden fleur-de-lis in the center. I open the box by the metal clasp.

A gold necklace is placed on a velvet cushion of the same color as the box. The pendant is the symbol of the theatre: two Greek masks - comedy and tragedy - together. My eyes marvel at looking at the present, which makes me cover my mouth with my hand.

"I can put it on you or you can put it on tomorrow," he adds, dragging the envelope to me.

Rami is full of surprises tonight.

I take the envelope and I hold it with both hands. I take out a folded piece of paper. Inscribed right at the top of the sheet are the NYC initials inside of a drawing of a map. Norway Yacht Charter. He got a yacht ride for us tomorrow, after filming a few scenes in the morning and a photoshoot in the afternoon.

"My friend Joe gave me the idea and I thought you'd like it," he says, with a lively smile on his face. His fingers hit the table on some melody as I read the paper.

"Rami, I loved the gift," I say running my finger over the chain, "it must have cost a fortune."

"Let me spoil you" he asks, kissing my neck softly.

"With pleasure" I say, with my voice already fastidious with the caress of his lips on my skin.

"Good evening, here's the menu" a voice comes up next to Rami. It's Mathias.

Well, he stopped by my room earlier when I asked for room service. He brought me some extra towels and a bottle of sparkling water, but things turned out a little strange. He flirted with me, asking if I was satisfied with the room, offering me a bigger one, 'doing justice to my beauty. All this after Rami went to his room. He ended up asking me if I was single and my answer was "it's complicated. We both didn't like the answer, but he respected me, which was very sweet of him.

After some time glancing at the menu, I order Japanese food and Rami decides to ask for it too. Before Mathias leaves, I make my last request. "You can bring us a bottle of wine: whatever you think is best."

"With pleasure Miss Moore" he says, nodding.

"Thank you, Mathias," I say, and he's gone.

Rami seems intrigued after I refer to the waiter by his name. "How do you know his name, Miss Moore?" he tries to sound as cool about it as possible.

"Well, he came to my room when I asked for towels and soda water after you went to your room. He was very kind." I say closing the box with the jewel inside.

"How kind was he?" Now he seems suspicious of something.

"Well, he ended up flirting with me. It was something innocent."

"He flirted with you innocently" he concluded, angrily in his voice.

"He asked me if I was single and you know what I said? It's complicated." After that, he looks guilty or hurt. "Do you know how weird it is to say that? I'm not saying this as an ultimatum to you, but you shouldn't have reacted that way. You could have seen it with different eyes: "wow, I have a nice person by my side and even though she wasn't in an official relationship, she turned down a flirtation from another handsome man". He seems surprised at me having a moment.

"Do you think I'm handsome?" he says, jokingly.

"You stop," I say, without being able to avoid laughing. He laughs together.

He holds my head by the back of my neck, pulling my hair hard, but gently, and bringing my face close to his. A muffled groan escapes my mouth. He kisses me, leaving me breathless. I hold his thigh tightly to give me stability and his hand goes from my neck to my cheek.

"You just made me hard," he mumbles, with his mouth still stuck to mine.

I push him almost effortlessly and I feel like laughing loudly, but I put my hand in his mouth, stifling the laughter.