Chapter 1 - The Remote

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd person's P.O.V

You were a young girl who loved cartoons, you used to draw your own characters. You were nice, smart, and pretty. You lived with your parents in a small house. Life was as plain as drinking water. One day, your parents bought a new T.V with a universal remote. They said " It was the last tv they had in store. We didn't had to pay a cent." They gave you a small remote that had a lots of different buttons. It didn't look like any normal remote. It looked like a remote for the government. You pushed the top button and the tv was working. You watched a few shows with your parents until it was nighttime. Your parents has sent you to bed, you went to brush your teeth and change into your Pajamas. You went to bed and your parents said " Sweet dreams Y/N." You smiled " Goodnight mom! Goodnight dad." Your parents left your room, you were having trouble falling asleep. You got up from your bed and went downstairs. You wanted a glass of milk, you grabbed a cup and open the fridge. You grabbed a gallon of milk and poured some on your cup. You noticed your tv was on, it had statics all over it. You put your milk down and thought ' Why is the tv on?.' You grabbed the remote from the table and pressed the top button. At first it did nothing, you pressed it more than once. All of the lights were flickering and you were terrified. The portal appeared on the screen and you were being pulled. You tried to hold on to something but, the portal was strong. You grabbed the remote and got trapped into the portal.