Chapter 10 - Kidnapped

Y/N = Your Name

F/C = Favorite Color

F/A = Favorite Animal

* 2nd person's P.O.V

You and your friends were walking inside a parking lot. It wasn't like any normal parking lot, It was dark and scary. Kind of like waiting for someone to pop out of nowhere. Anais spots a red van " There it is! The Awesome store." You said " That's the awesome store. Looks a van for kidnapping kids." Gumball said " Well did does look scary on the inside." Anais knocks on the door, It opens by itself and a voice said " Welcome to the Awesome store." You saw two white eyes " How may I help you today?." Darwin said " We're because of the remote Y/N got." The voice said " Who's Y/N?." Everyone pointed at you, you felt the eyes of the mysterious voice on you. The voice said " Huh? A F/C F/A?. That's new." Gumball asks " Yeah yeah, just tell us how to get her home." The voice said " You don't understand. This remote was bought by a couple who wanted a tv." They added " You need the same tv to reverse the remote's magic." You felt a pair of hands wrapped around your mouth. You tried to scream for help but, someone picked you up and took you away. Anais said " But where is it?." The voice said " How should I know? I'm not the one who came to this world." Gumball turns around " Y/N do you know where...." Everyone noticed you were gone. Darwin gasps " Oh my god! She disappeared." Gumball slap him " No she didn't. Y/N turned invisible." They both started doing karate moves to the air. The voice said " No! Your little friend got kidnap by a cyclops." Everyone gasps, Anais said " We have to find her." The trio ran off and the voice said " Wait there's something you should...." The voice sighs " Never mind."