Chapter 14 - The World's Biggest Mistakes

Y/N = Your Name 

* 2nd person's P.O.V

You were laying on the ground, You slowly open your eyes and all you heard was a high pitch feedback. You couldn't move a muscle, You felt your whole body being shaken. You look at you hands and they were fading. You were in some kind of void where everything in Elmore was falling through. Suddenly, You saw Gumball and Rob riding some kind of....horse?.  You said " Guys...wait up!." Gumball turn his head and gasped " Y/N?." He turns the horse towards you and Rob said " What you doing? The remote is that way." Gumball jumps off the horse and picks you up " Are you alright?." You moaned " Not really..." You were having trouble walking. Rob said " We don't much time. We have to get you home." He saw that the ground was breaking, Rob yells " Hurry! On the horse." Gumball placed you on the horse and got on. Rob kicks the horse and it said " Mooo!." The horse flew off the ground. The horse flew towards the remote but, the platform couldn't hold it. Rob grunted " Oh come on!." He turns to Gumball " This wouldn't happened if you turn this horse around." Gumball yells " I was helping a friend."  You roll your eyes at them as they were fighting. You jumped off the horse and The boys said " Y/N!." You were diving towards the remote and you reached out your hand. Your hands disappeared and you tried to grab them with your mouth.  you grabbed the remote and said " Got it!." You noticed a blackhole at the bottom and you screamed. You closed your eyes and waited but, you felt a pair of arms on you. You slowly open your eyes to see Gumball holding you bride style. You spit out the remote and Gumball said " Ew Y/N!." You both laugned, Gumball blushes " Please don't tell Penny about this." You kissed his cheek and chuckled " I won't say a word." Rob said " All right! Lets get you home." He flew the weird horse up and it said "........Meow."