Chapter 16 - The Rewind

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd person's P.O.V

You were inside of the parking lot, You saw the awesome store van. You ran up to it and knocked on the door " Open up! We need help." Rob and Gumball ran up to you, Gumball was breathing heavily " Do you know how long it took to follow you?." The van opens it's door and the voice said " Alright what do you want?." You felt your stomach hurting, You hold your tummy " We need batteries for the remote." The voice said " Is that it?." Everyone nodded their heads, The voice said " Give me a second." The doors closed and all you heard was clanking. There was ducking quacking and a cow mooing. Rob asked " How much something does he have?." Gumball shrugs " Beats me." The Van opens it's doors and the voice said " Here you go." The ground started shaking, Rob said " Quick! Hand us the batteries." The voice pulls out a fresh pair of batteries and You grabbed them. You give Rob the batteries and he places them inside the remote. The floor was cracking, Rob points the remote at you " Okay!." Before he could push the button, You yelled " Wait!." Rob tilted his head at you and you ran up to him. You gave Rob a big hug and he was blushing. Rob slowly hugs back and Gumball joins in. You said " I'm gonna miss you guys." Gumball cried " Us too Y/N." The three of you stopped and you took a step back. Rob points the remote at you and said " Goodbye Y/N." You closed your eyes and Rob pushed the button. Just like that, You were gone like a phantom. Rob started crying, Gumball asks " Are you crying?." Rob blushed hard " No! Just something in my eye." The voice chuckled " Sure it was."