Chapter 11 - Hello Rob

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd person's P.O.V

You woke up and gasped " Where am I?." You look around and saw that you were inside a warehouse. You tried to get up but, you tied to a chair. You yelled " Who are you? Show yourself." A voice said " You should've give me the remote earlier Y/N." You saw a figure hiding in the shadows, you squinted your eyes at them "  I'm sorry I can't see you in the dark." They said " Oh sorry, I was trying to make dramatic entrance."  They came out of the shadows and your mouth was widen. It was a brown haired boy who was wearing a yellow shirt and red shorts. He had a bandage everywhere including one that cover an eye and his shoes didn't match. You asked " What kind of freak are you?." The boy said " My name is Rob." You tilted your head " I'm so sorry, did you say your name was Roy?." Rob said " No, it's Rob." You question " Your name is Bob?." Rob grunted " It doesn't matter what my name is." Rob walks to you " What matters now is you." You asked " What about me Robin?." Rob grabs you by the collar " It's Rob! Rob I tell you." You were scared, Rob explains " I know who are you and you aren't from this world." You said " How did you know?." Rob pulls out a remote, You gasped " Hey you stole it." Rob said " Y/N this remote is too dangerous for a kid like you." You asked " What do you mean?." Rob sighs " You aren't gonna like it when I tell you this." He said " This world won't be here forever." You gasped " What? That can't be true."