Chapter 17 - Replay?

Y/N = Your Name 

* 2nd person's P.O.V

You were backing home with your house destroyed, You look at yourself and said " I'm back." You ran out of the house and yelled " Mom! Dad! Where are you?." You saw your parents running from the falling buildings. You ran up to them and Your mom smiled " Y/N my baby!." Your parents run up to you and embraced you. You three hugged for a moment and then, ran inside the car. Your dad turned the keys and drove off. 

* Meanwhile 

Rob and Gumball saw the floor was cracking, Gumball asks " Why is this still happening?." The voice in the awesome store van said " It's not enough. It needs to return." An idea pops into Rob's head, He said " I've got it! But, it's gonna be risky." Gumball asks " What is it?." Rob said " I can destroy this remote and all it's powers." The voice said " Now hold up a second..." The floor underneath the van was cracking and a huge hole appeared. The van was falling down the hold while the voice screamed " Destroy it!." Gumball asked " How do you know if it would work?." Rob responds " It will! Trust me." The roof of the parking lot was removed and Gumball held out his hand " Okay!." Rob shakes his hand and he threw the remote on the ground. By the time it landed, Their whole world froze for a second.

* Back to you

You look out the window and saw everything was being rewind to their normal spots. You said " Dad look." Dad stooped the car and looked out the rear mirror. Your dad noticed the buildings were being rebuild. The whole town was back being a normal town. You got out of the car and smiled. Your parents got out as well and Your mom smiled " I'm so glad we have you back." Your family were embracing each other. You thought ' Thank you Rob! Thank you."