Chapter 6 - The Television

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd person's P.O.V

You shook your head, Gumball nervously chuckles " At least you're not buried five feet under." He blushes and looks away. Anais said " I can't be believe we're the first kids to have someone from another world." Anais pulls out a notepad and asks " So, what's new in your world Y/N?." You said " Well.....Imagine a.." A thought cloud appeared on top of everyone. You look up " Why is there are cloud on top of us?." Gumball said " Ignore it Y/N. Just continue." You sighed " Imagine the three of you standing besides each other." Anais starts writing on her notepad. The thought cloud summoned Gumball, Anais, and Darwin. Darwin giggles " Hey look! It's a tiny me." The Tiny Darwin smiled " Hey Big Darwin!." Anais said " Darwin! Stop talking to yourself." Darwin pouts, you said " In my world, you guys are in the tv." The Gumball, Anais, and Darwin were squish inside the tv. Gumball said " Could you please finish this Y/N? Our tiny selves can't breath." You said " I'm the one watching you guys on tv." The thought cloud summons a tiny you watching Tiny Gumball, Tiny Anais, and Tiny Darwin. Anais writes down some notes " Interesting!." She said " So, You're saying that the people in your world are watching us?." You shrug " I guess so." Gumball hopes off the bench and looks at the sky " Hey Creeps! Watch this." He takes off his shirt and starts dancing. Darwin said " Dude stop it! No one wants to see you shirtless in public." Gumball was dancing " Oh yeah they do." A random guy with antlers runs past him " Run for your lives! The end is near." Everyone looked at each other, Gumball grabs his shirt " Maybe we should get some lunch."