Chapter 18 - The Cartoon

* 3rd person's P.O.V

Gumball and Darwin was eating some chips at the couch. Their dad came with a huge box " Look what I got!." Darwin gasped " Is it a bigger fish bowl?." Gumball answer " A new video game?." Their dad opens the box " Even better." He pushes the tv off and placed a bigger one. Gumball asks " Umm...how much did it cost?." Their dad said " Nothing much. It's was free." Darwin grabs some chips and placed them in his mouth " That doesn't sound good Mr. Dad." Anais came downstairs " What's going on?." Gumball said " Dad brought a new tv." Their dad said " Well, I'm gonna eat all the ham in the fridge. Have fun!." Anais walks up to the tv and ask " Where did dad got the tv again?." Gumball grabbed some chips " The Awesome Store Why?." He puts them in his mouth, Anais gasps " Don't you know what the awesome store is?." Gumball and Darwin gasps, Darwin asks " What are we gonna do?." Anais said " We have to destroy it." Darwin throws a vase with a plant at it but, misses. The vase hits his sister and she drops down. Darwin said " Oh my god! I'm so sorry." Gumball throws their bowl of chips at the tv but, spills them on the floor. Darwin said " Dude! We were eating those." He noticed a remote on the table, Anais gets up " What happen?." Darwin picks up the remote " What's this doing here?." Gumball and Anais sees the remote. Anais said " Don't touch it! You don't know what that does." Gumball said " It turns on the tv." Darwin sees a button that said ' Reset episode.' Darwin asks " Is there such thing of a button called ' Reset Story.' Gumball said " Story? What story?." Darwin slowly moves his finger toward the button. Anais yells " Darwin don't push it." Darwin pushes the button and their whole world froze. 

                                                               The end?        

                                                                Ţ̸̰̱̙̲̥̖̳̣̟̊͋̇̄͛̾̓͘h̶͈̯̦̖̺̿̈́e̵̢̨̧̢̛̲̦̟̭̖̠̙̘̿͆͛̽̕ ̶̪̯̞̗̟̘̣͓̀̔̓̽͌̋͊͜ę̸͔̤̱̼̝̰̝̱̈́͘n̵̺͇͓͛̊̅̏̾̍̓͜ḋ̵̦͙̺͇͚̞͖̞̝̮̝̰̓̀̒̓̈́͘̚̕͝ͅ?̷͓̦̺̌̀̔͘͠