Chapter 3 - Cartoon forms

Y/N = Your Name

F/C = Favorite Color 

F/A = Favorite Animal 

* 3rd person's P.O.V

You were on the ground with the remote by your side, The pink bunny girl walks up to you and slaps your face. You open your eyes to see three figures, You were rubbing the slap mark on your face " Who are you three?." The Blue Neko boy said " Who are we? What kind of freak are you?." The orange fish boy said to him " Gumball! Show this girl some respect." You asked " Freak? Who are you calling a freak?." The pink bunny girl gives you a mirror and you grabbed it from her. You took a look and you saw yourself as a F/C F/A girl. You screamed " What the heck happened to me?!." The pink bunny girl steals the mirror back " From my calculations, You are obviously not from this world." The orange fish boy asked " How did you get here?." The pink bunny girl noticed a weird remote on the ground, she picks it up and asked " Is this yours miss?." You grabbed it from her " Thanks a lot." The pink bunny girl said " I'm Anais and those are my brothers Gumball and Darwin." Gumball and Darwin waved at you. You smiled " Hello! My names Y/N." Gumball said " This is so awesome! She has got to see Elmore." You said " That sounds fun but, I have to get back home." Anais said " Don't worry! we'll get you back home." Darwin walk up to you " This is gonna be so fun. You're gonna love Elmore as much as I do." Gumball and Darwin cheers, They grabbed your hands and pulled you out the door. Anais ran after them " Wait up! You don't what who you're handling?." What they didn't was there home was being suck into the void. 

The Amazing World of Gumball: The Other worldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें