Chapter 15 - The End is near

Y/N = Your Name 

* 2nd person's P.O.V

You, Gumball, and Rob were back at the warehouse. Rob points the remote at you and said " Ready Y/N?." You felt your stomach was aching, You said " Do you guys have any pills for my belly?." Rob said " No time! We have to do this now." He pushes a button and nothing happens. Rob kept pushing the same button down, Gumball asks " What are you waiting for?!. Push the button!." Rob looks at remote and said " The batteries are dead." You were holding your stomach in pain. Gumball holds on to you, Rob moans " I can't believe it had to end like this." The roof of the warehouse was falling, Gumball yells " Where are we gonna get batteries?." An idea came into your head " I got it!." You ran out the warehouse and Rob yells " Hey get back here!." You replied while running " Follow me." Gumball and Rob ran after you, All of the buildings were breaking and everyone was screaming. You ran past a man with a sign that said ' The end is near.' Gumball also ran past him and Rob pushed him aside. Gumball said " We've got to send Y/N back before there's nothing left of Elmore." You saw the parking lot up ahead. There was a car heading towards you, You screamed and jumped towards it. You landed on their trunk and jumped down. You kept running leaving the driver in confusion. Rob said " Wow! You're hardcore." Gumball tries to do the same but, he slip off the trunk and fell. Rob runs back to grab him " You've got to be kidding me." Rob drags him away " We don't have time for your silly games."