Chapter 9 - The Awesome Store

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd person's P.O.V

You and your friends were running through the streets, Gumball heard a loud honking noise. He turns to his side and saw a truck coming towards him. You gasped " Gumball look out!." You pull out your remote and pressed a black button. The truck stopped moving and gumball quickly ran to safety. Everyone ran to the sidewalk and was breathing heavily. You pressed the black button again and the truck started moving. The driver was confuse from what happen. Sadly, he wasn't paying attention to the road and the driver crashed his truck to a street pole. Darwin had his eyes covered and his siblings were shocked. Gumball said " What the what was that?!." Anais said " I think the remote must have done something to that truck." She grabbed the remote from you. Darwin asks " What kind of Voodoo magic did this?." Anais flips the remote over and gasps. You asked " What is it? Is the remote powered by aliens?." Gumball said " Or a high tech remote used for evil?." Darwin said " Is it made of magic from a witch?." Anais said " No! It's made from...." She shows everyone a small black text ' The Awesome Store.Gumball and Darwin gasps " The Awesome store." You asked " What's the Awesome Store?." Gumball said " It's a store full of voodoo witch crafts." Darwin adds " A place too dangerous for buyers." Anais also adds " Where you have to pay for full price." Everyone looks at her, Anais sighs " Let's just get to that store." Your friends ran off and you heard a voice said " Stop right there Y/N!." You turn around and saw a shadowy figure. You asked " How did you know my name?." It said " Give me the remote and you can go back home safety." It said " Or keep it and never go home." You step back from the figure and looked at the remote. You heard Gumball said " Y/N! Are you coming or not?." You ran right behind your friends and said to the figure " Sorry sir! Got to go." The figure grunted ' If you can't give me the remote than, I'll take it.' It chased after you and your friends.