Chapter 12 - Tv screens

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd person's P.O.V

You asked " Wait a second. You can't be telling the truth right?." Rob said " Of course I am. That's why I needed you to give me the remote." You both heard a crash, You look behind Rob to see Gumball and his siblings. You shouted " Gumball!." Gumball gasped " So it was you who took Y/N." Rob growled " You don't understand..." He was interrupted by a pipe being thrown at him. Rob holds his head " Oh that's it!." He points the remote at Darwin running towards him and pauses him. Darwin wasn't moving at all. Anais took this chance to secretly free you, Gumball grabs a trash can lid and throws it. But, Rob manages to dodge it and Anais got knock out. You were free from the chair and you pick up Anais. Gumball grabs Darwin " Come on, we have to go." Rob runs towards you " Oh no you don't." He turns down the light button and everything was dark. You heard footsteps behind you and you kick the figure between its legs. The lights came back and you found out that the figure was Gumball. You gasped " I'm so sorry." Gumball grunted " I'm okay. Just a little dizzy." Rob points the remote at both of you " Don't move." You and Gumball raised your hands. Rob looks at the remote " Now that I have the remote nothing can stop me." You asked " Why are you trying to kill us?." Rob yelled " I'm not the villain here!." Gumball said " Then, why did you kidnap Y/N?." Rob steps forward " I'm not against her. I'm trying to protect her." You said " From what?." You felt the ground shaking, Rob said " It's starting." The ground breaks and the three of you were falling down the hole.