8.0

(Violet's Outfit Above)

"And I told you to be patient, And I told you to be fine, And I told you to be balanced, And I told you to be kind, And in the morning I'll be with you, But it will be a different kind, And I'll be holding all the tickets, And you'll be owning all...

And I told you to be fine,
And I told you to be balanced,
And I told you to be kind,
And in the morning I'll be with you,
But it will be a different kind,
And I'll be holding all the tickets,
And you'll be owning all the fines"

-Bon Iver: Skninny Love

"The sacrafice is completed in stages as the full moon sets." Elijah explains as they get out of the car. "First the werewolf is killed, then the vampire. Finally the doppelganger. Once Elena dies, the curse will be broken. Klaus will become a Hybrid." Elijah explains as they walk rather quickly.

"So, when do we attack?" Alaric asks.

"Elena's death will activate his dormant werewolf side." Elijah explains, "He'll be vulnerable during the transformation. Thats when Bonnie comes in."

"And you're sure Bonnie will survive this?" Stefan asks.

"If she can deliver him to the brink of death, I'll finish the job myself." Elijah says as someones cell phone begins to ring.

Stefan answers and steps away from everyone, "Damon." He says. "Cut to the chase. Is the sacrifice happening or not?" Stefan asks after a second or two. "We're sticking with the original plan. We're meeting Bonnie right now." Stefans tone suddnely changes, "What?" He turns around and looms at Alaric then Violet.

"What is it? What's wrong?" Alaric asks, becoming worried.

"Oh my god." Stefan breathes out.

"Why did he take Jenna?" Bonnie demands with her arms crossed angirly.

"A punishment for meddling." Elijah explains. Violet is sitting on the steps of the house, trying to figure out how to fix this.

"Klaus was going to use Tyler and Caroline. But Damon rescued them." Stefan explains.

"Then we need to go." Bonnie says. "Now. Before Jenna's been sacraficed. I can kill Klaus myself."

"Bonnie...if you use that much power, you'll be dead." Stefan argues. "We've already been through this."

"I have a solution." Violet speaks up. She stands up and makes her way over to them. "I'll take Jenna's place."

"No." Bonnie shakes her head.

"I've made up my mind. I want to do this for Jenna." Violet says, tearing up. "Even if I have to die."

Bonnie shakes her head. "Please..."

"Let me do this. She helped me through the death of my son and parents; let me save her. If I can." Violet pleads.

"Fine." Bonnie says, crossing her arms.