28.0

(Violets Outfit Above)

"Rebekah." Violet says with a small smile as she opens the front door.

"Where's Elijah?" Rebekah asks.

"I'm not sure actually. I haven't seen him in awhile." Violet responds and furrows her eyebrows as Hayley makes her way downstairs.

"You must be the maid." Rebekah says to Hayley. "My bags are in the car. Get them, will you?"

"Hello. Not the maid." Hayley responds.

"Right. You're that werewolf girl my brother Klaus knocked up." Rebekah says. "I was expecting to see some kind of supernatural miracle baby bump. Guess you're not showing yet. It's Hayley, isn't it?"

"You have your brothers manners." Hayley says and crosses her arms.

"And his temper, too, so watch it."

"Where is Elijah?" Rebekah asks Hayley.

"Beats me. He's long gone."

"Bekah, we don't know where he is. Somethings wrong." Violet says.

"Klaus said he bailed." Hayley explains.

"Elijah doesn't bail on promises." Violet says and walks out of the room yelling, "Nik, tell me what the fuck you've done with Elijah, you narcissistic, back-stabbing--"

"--wanker!" Rebekah finishes for her. Not wanting to hear her bad language.

"Enough with all the shouting." Klaus says, opening the double doors and stepping into the dining room.

"I'm only going to ask one more time, Klaus, where the fuck is Elijah?" Violet demands. When he just smirks she hums to herself and his wrist snaps. She raises her eyebrows at him with a frown as he winces.

His wrist snaps back to normal and he frowns at Violet. He ignores her and engages in a conversation with Rebekah about six dead vampires, Marcel, and Marcels rules. Violet doesn't give a crap about any of that, she just wants to know where Elijah is.

"...Or taking a long autumn nap upstairs." Klaus says to Rebekah with a slight smile.

"Nik, Elijah doesn't take naps." Violet says and crosses her arms.

"Well, go on. Take a look around." Klaus responds and Rebekah walks off.  Klaus starts to talk again but Violet walks out the front door and slams it as she does so. She leans against the door and shuts her eyes. She sits down on the first step and stares up at the starry sky.