14.0

(Violet's Outfit Above)

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies,  It's compromise that moves us along yeah, My heart is full, and my door's always open , You can come anytime you want yeah, I don't mind spendin' everyday, Out on your corner in the pourin' rain, Look fo...

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies, It's compromise that moves us along yeah, My heart is full, and my door's always open , You can come anytime you want yeah, I don't mind spendin' everyday, Out on your corner in the pourin' rain, Look for the girl with the broken smile, Ask her if she wants to stay awhile, And she will be loved, and she will be loved, And she will be loved, and she will be loved"

-Maroon 5: She Will Be Loved

"What did he say Stefan?" Violet asks after Stefan hangs up on Klaus.

"That he'd kill everyone we've ever met." Stefan answers which causes Violet to smile.

"And id kill everyone he's ever met, except Elijah." Violet says.

"You and him a thing?" Stefan asks.

"Kind of." She answers then adds, "Don't tell anyone please. Elena would freak."

"Your secret is safe with me." Stefan assures her.

The stairs creek as someone walks down them. Violet watches and sees Bonnie walk into the basement. She stays in the dark area with Stefan so Bonnie won't see them till their ready.

"Hey Bonnie." Violet says as her and Stefan step out of the darkness together. Bonnie truns around to face the two of them.

"Stefan." Bonnie says looking at Stefan than Violet, "Violet. You followed me here?" She asks, obviously confused.

"Yeah." Stefan answers. "It wasn't too hard. You should probably be more careful."

"What do you want with me?" Bonnie asks.

"We just need your help, Bonnie." Violet says, stepping forward. Bonnie makes another confused face.

"Why should I?" She asks. "Elena said you saved Klaus' life."

"Let me fill you in on a little secret about Klaus. He kept his family with him at all times, daggered, stored in coffins." Stefan explains to her, changing the subject.

"And now we have them." Violet adds.

"We need you to help keep them hidden." Stefan finishes.

"You two are out of your minds. You're just going to make him angrier." Bonnie responds, shaking her head. Violet groans with annouance.

"His family is his one weakness." Stefan continues even though Bonnie doesn't want to hear it, "As long as have that, I, we can ruin him."

"I don't have enough power to hide four originals," Bonnie exclaims, growing even more frustrated.

"You're a witch. You hate Klaus." Stefan says, "I know you can figure something out."

"Stefan." Elena calls out as she steps onto the creaking floor boards. Violet rolls her eyes as Stefan steps out into view. Her back is facing him as she glances around the room, searching for him.