34.0

(Violet's Outfit Above)

"Violet." Elijah says and sits down on the bed next to her. Violet's eyes flutter open and meet Elijah's brown eyes. "I need to show you something."

She nods, "Let me get dressed."

She climbs out of the bed but her legs give out.

"What the fuck did that witch do to me?" Violet demands and puts a hand to her head. Elijah helps her up. "Thanks."

He quickly helps her get dressed as they go into the sitting area.

"Hayley!" Elijah yells.

Hayley walks into the room and sees Elijah unbuttoning his shirt and Violet resting against the wall.

"What is happening?"

"I need you to make a list of these names." Elijah says and glances at Violet who is beginning to sweat a little.

"I'll help." Violet offers and pushes herself off the wall.

"You should rest."

"And get trapped in my dreams again. Fuck no." Violet responds and crosses her arms but stumbles backwards.

Hayley steadies her then they walk over to Elijah.

"Okay." Hayley says and looks at all the name. One in particular catches her eye. "Sabine? Elijah, what is this?"

"I believe they represent the names of the woman that Celeste inhabited for the past two centuries." Elijah explains.

"It's called a devinette." Marcel explains. "It's an old scholl kind of riddle." Marcel explains and hands Hayley something but Violet can't tell what it is because her vision has gone fuzzy and so has her hearing. "Witches.....teach.....solve.....disappears....."

Violet narrows her eyes and tries to make out what Hayley is saying but can't.

"Hayley." Violet calls out as she collapses. Hayley appears in the doorway and grabs her hands to pull her up but She screams out in pain. "I think Celeste is punishing me for falling in love with Elijah."

"Celeste is a bitch." Hayley says and drags her to the couch. She plops down on the couch with Hayley next to her.

Cries escape her lips and Hayley looks at her worried.

"Make it stop! Hayley!" She screams.

"What do you want me to do?" Hayley asks.