23.0

(Violet's Outfit Above)

"Elijah, I want to see Elena now

"Elijah, I want to see Elena now." She says and tries to walk out of Elijah's bedroom in the Mikaelson Mansion.

"Give her some time to think all this over. Let her make her decision." Elijah says and grabs her hands. She sighs and nods in agreement.

"I know but, but I really thought she was dead and that she was gone." Violet whispers while sitting down on the bed.  "Now she's going to be a vampire because of Rebekah."

"Rebekah wanted to kill Alaric because he killed Klaus." Elijah explains and Violets eyebrows furrow.

"Nik is dead!" Violet exclaims and tears begin to stream down her face.

Elijah sits down next to her and pulls her into a hug. She cries into his chest. Everything has fallen apart completely.

"Why does everyone keep dying?"

Elijah's head snaps towards the door and a bad feeling crosses Violet again.

"We need to get out of here now, Elijah." She says standing up. "Now!" She yells at him. He grabs his keys. "Rebekah."

"We'll come back for her." Elijah promises as they rush out the front door. They get into the car and drive off. 

The bad feeling dies down but remains there.

"I think we're okay." Violet mumbles and leans back in her seat. She answers her phone when it rings,

"The council took Stefan and Elena." Damon tells her.

"Fuck." Violet says into the phone. Elijah glances over at because of her choice of lanuage.

Damon chuckles, "I need you and Elijah to get out of here. The council is looking for him and they have Rebekah."

"Damn it! Could this get any worse!?"

"Lets hope not." Damon says and ends the call. Violet throws her phone into the back seat with their suitcases. "Life fucking sucks." Violet says and looks over at Elijah. He grabs her hand and brings it to his lips.

Hours and hours pass.

Stefan called and said that Elena's fine.

Rebekah called and told them Klaus is back and that she hates him even more than before.

Now Violet's calling him.

"Hello, love." Klaus says into the phone.

"Fuck you Nik. I thought you were dead and I'm going to be honest, it hurt. You hurt me and Rebekah and Elijah and possibly Kol. I hope you can live with yourself knowing the only family you have is yourself." Violet yells through the phone.

"Love, I--"

"Goodbye Niklaus. I hope you have a wonderful and lonely filled life." Violet says and hangs up the phone before beginning to cry.  "Elijah? Can we leave now? I don't want to be here anymore."