27.0

(Violet's Outfit)

"Was that necessary?" Violet asks as she steps outside from the bar/restaurant thing

"I'm Elijah." He introduces himself.

"And I'm Violet." Violet introduces herself with a forced smile.

"You've heard of me?" Elijah asks and turns his head to look at the woman. She nods quickly.

"Yes." She answers.

"So why don't you tell me what business your family has with my brother?" Elijah suggests as Violet moves to stand next to him. He intertwines their fingers as they look at the woman.

"Evening Elijah." Klaus says as Elijah and Violet appear next to him.

"Niklaus."

"What an entirely unwelcome surprise." Klaus says and moves a way from the railing and sees Violet. She offers a small smile that fades quickly.

"And what an entirely unsurprising welcome." Elijah responds.

"Hi Nik." Violet says. "Come."

"I'm not going anywhere." Klaus protests. Not until I find out who's conspiring against me."

"I believe we just figured that out for you." Elijah responds.

The three of them walk into the cementary at a quick pace. Klaus is in a bit of a hurry.

"What are we doing here?" Klaus demands.

"Mourning the dead." Violet answers sarcastically. "You wanted to know what the witches had in store for you."

They round the corner and open a creaky gate. The three of them enter and Sophie is waiting there for them.

"Sophie Deveraux." Klaus says. "What is this?"

"He's all yours." Elijah tells Sophie. "Proceed."

"You know you're famous in this town?" Sophie tells him, "Witches tell bedtime stories about the powerful vampire Klaus. We know Marcel was nothing, but an orphaned street rat until you made him what he is. And now he's out of control. He does what he wants. He kills who he wants. I'm going to stop him. And you're going to help."

Klaus smiles and puts up a finger. "This is why you brought me here."

"Hear her out." Elijah says.

"I don't need to hear her out. I assure you, love, there is not a thing on this earth that will matter enough for me to waste even thirty seconds of my time." Klaus says looking straight at Sophie. "Elijah what madness is this? Violet?"

"You're so stubborn, Nik." Violet spats.

"Klaus." Hayley says stepping into the area they're in followed by two witches.  "You need to listen to them."