25.0

(Violet's Outfit Above)

"You went after Bonnie!?" Violet screams at Kol when he walks into her house. "Are you insane!?"

"Maybe." He answers.

"Kol, I don't want anything to happen to you and neither does Elijah. He'll be back later but I won't let anything happen to you." Violet explains.

"Okay, but I'm going for a walk. I'll text you." Kol says and walks out of the house.

Violet sits down on the couch and her leg begins to bounce up and down quickly while she stares at her phone waiting for Kol. If he calls or texts her anything she has to get to Elena's quickly.

A long while goes by and shes still anxiously staring at her phone until the front door opens and in walks Kol. She jumps up and embraces him.

"I'm alright, Darling." Kol assures her as she plops back down on the couch.

"Well, I care way too much, Kol. Soo." Her voice trails and Kol smiles.

"I'm glad Elijah has met someone like you. We haven't had someone to care about us the way you do in so long." Kol says and opens the front door. "Wait for me to call or text you."

"Okay," Violet says and stands up to make her way over to him. She wraps her arms around him and he returns the action, "Be safe, Kol."

Violet sighs annoyedly as he closes the door. Her anxiety returns and a terrible feeling crosses her. She stands up abruptly and clutches her parents car keys.

Violet doesn't exacting know how to drive.

She slams down her brake and jumps out of the car. She sprints into the house. "Kol!" She screams as she looks around the house. She sees them in the kitchen and she pushes Kol out of the way. Jeremy stabs her in the back and she falls to the ground.

Blood oozes from her wound as they stab the stake through Kol's heart.

"Kol!" She screams and stands up but falls to the ground. Her hearing goes fuzzy and her vision begins to spot. "Elena." She breathes out as she looses consciousness.

She gasps and wakes up in tears. Shes in the Gilbert residence. She sits up and there's a murderous looks on her face.

"We can't leave, love." Klaus says and sits down next to Violet.

"How long have I been healing?" Violet asks.

"A day or two." Klaus says.

"They killed Kol." She breathes out as tears stream down her face. She wipes away her tears but it doesn't help. The tears keep coming though.

"Morning sunshine." Tyler says to Klaus, "You look pathetic." He then notices Violet crying her eyes out. "Violet..."

"All of you knew that I cared for them as family. All you people care about is yourselves. When do I get to leave this hell hole and never look back?" Violet asks.

"A few days." Tyler answers with a frown.

"I'll look different when Bonnie's spell wears off." Klaus says, staring at Kols dead body. "Angrier, perhaps. Or I won't look like anything 'cause I'll have gouged your eyeballs from their sockets."

"My friends will be back with the cure by then." Tyler says, leaning against the doorway. "So, I could shove it down your throat and make you mortal."

"I'm an Original." Klaus says. "What makes you think my entire vampire bloodline won't be cured along with me? I.e., you."

"You know what I think?" Tyler asks. "I think thats impossible. I think the moment you stop being a vampire our whole blood connection to you is broken and your sire-line ceases to exsist. So whatever happens to you happens only to you. Which means I can kill your ass and no one else has to die. Although I'm still debating--"

"Stop!" Violet screams and jumps out. "I can't fucking handle this right now." She says and steps out of the room. "I've learned a few tricks. I won't leave this house till they come back." Violet promises bitterly and stomps up the stairs.

She lays down on her and sobs quietly. All she wants is Elijah but she has no idea where he is. .

Violet climbs out of her bed and stumbles into the bathroom. She stares at herself in the mirror. Her face is stained with mascara and her eyes are puffy from crying.

She always seems to end up loosing someone.

The next day she stares out her window from the moment she woke up. Her thigh waisted boots have left an imprint on her legs.

The sun doesn't blind her but her tears do.

Loss hurts.

Violet walks out of her room and into Jeremy's. She sees a dead Jeremy laying on his bed and Elena holding his hand.

"Jer." Violet breathes out and rushes to take his other hand. "Is he dead?"

"He's wearing his ring." Elena answers. "I thought you hated me and him."

"I did then I realized that I'd like to say goodbye before I leave with Elijah." Violet explains then realizes something. Elena gets up and exits the room leaving Violet with Jeremy.

Violet sits on the couch staring at the flames in the fire place. Shes blocked everything out. Everyone has tried to talk to her but none have been successful.

Stefan sits down next to her, "Violet," She turns and looks at him. "Elijah's on the phone."

"Elijah." She breathes out into the phone.

"I'm on my way to get you. I'm sorry I left." Elijah apologizes.

"It's alright. Come get me. I ca-can't do this anymore." Violet says and then cries out in pain.

"I'll be there soon. I love you, Violet." Elijah says.

"I l-love you t-too." Violet stutters.

He hangs up the phone and she jumps up. She runs upstairs and into her room. She slams the door and screams until she can't anymore.

Violet walks down the stairs and embraces Elena. Elena hugs her back even though her humanity is off.

"I love you so much Elena."

"I love you too Violet." Elena responds and walks into the living room. Violet steps out of the house after whispering goodbye to Jeremy. After a couple seconds Elena walks out of the house and grabs her hand.

They walk away from the house as it catches on fire. Elijah gets out of his car and Violet lets go of Elena's hand and runs into Elijah's arms in tears. He picks her up in the hug when she runs into his arms.

"Get me out of here."