24.0

(Violet's Outfit Above)

Violet and Elijah walk down the streets of Paris hand in hand

Violet and Elijah walk down the streets of Paris hand in hand. She playfully bumps her shoulder against his. He smiles at her.

"Can we go there?" Violet asks and motions towards a bakery. "Please?"

"Alright." Elijah says and opens the door for her. The two of them make their way to the counter. "One Ispahan." Elijah orders. The woman nods and pulls one out of the pastry holder.

The woman smiles and hands him the pastry that's now in a bag.

The two make their way back to the hotel.

Violet sits up on the counter waiting for Elijah to give her the pastry. He walks over to her and pulls it out of the bag.

"This is one of the best pastries I've ever had." Elijah tells her as she takes a bite of it.

"Woah." She says and he wipes the crumbs away from her mouth.

He smiles at her and kisses her forehead.

"Thank you." Violet says.

"For what?" Elijah asks as he cups one of her cheeks in his hand.

"For everything." Violet answers. "I feel like I finally have someone. Yes, Elena was there for me but I didn't feel truely cared for like I do now. I love you, Elijah."

"I love you." Elijah says and plants a kiss on her lips.

Violet is sitting in the bathtub full of bubbles with Elijah. Her back is resting against his chest and her head is almost resting against his shoulder.

She's picking up the bubbles and dropping them back into the bathtub. Elijah watches as she plays with the bubbles.

"I love bubble baths but I hate baths." Violet says and her phone begins to ring. She sighs and dries off her hand and she answers the phone.

"Hello?" Violet says.

"Hi Violet! You haven't called." Caroline complains.

"I'm sorry." Violet apologizes, "I've been busy, Caroline."

"Its okay. I'm calling to catch you up one everything." Caroline explains. "Elena is sired to Damon and now they're like a thing, I think. Um, Jeremy is a hunter and has to kill vampires for the hunters mark to grow but is now trying to kill Elena."

"Jeez. I've missed alot." Violet responds.

"That's not all you've missed. There's a cure for vamperism." Caroline tells her.

"What?"

"Yeah, there's a cure for vamperism."

"I gotta go Caroline." Violet says and hangs up the phone. "There's a cure for vamperism."