9.0

(Violet's Outfit Above)

"Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlightJust a touch of the fire burning so brightAnd I don't want to mess this thing upI don't want to push too farJust a shot in the dark that you just mightBe the one I've been waiting for my whole lifeSo baby ...

Just a touch of the fire burning so bright
And I don't want to mess this thing up
I don't want to push too far
Just a shot in the dark that you just might
Be the one I've been waiting for my whole life
So baby I'm alright, with just a kiss goodnight"

-Lady Antebellum: Just A Kiss

"Violet," Elena says from the other side of the door, "You need to come out eventually. We're going to a movie."

Violet just lays there and doesn't respond. She doesn't want to go see a movie when Jenna is dead. There's no way she can sit for three hours and watch a movie.

"I'll see you later." Elena says, "I love you."

Vioet hears Elena exit the house and she rushes out of her bedroom.

She has a strong feeling that Stefan is up to something. She walks down to Alaric's apartment loft thing.

"Make me a deal," Violet hears Stefan plead, "Just give me the cure, and I'll do whatever you want."

"Trouble is I don't know if you'd be any good to me the way you are now." Klaus admits.

Violet steps into the room. Klaus smiles when he sees her.

"I'll do whatever you want too. Just save Damon, please." Violet pleads, not really sure what's wrong with Damon but sensing its urgent.

A smile spreads across his face and then he kneels next to Stefan. "I heard about this one vampire, crazy bloke, always on and off the wagon for decades. When he was off, he was magnificent. 1917, he went into Monterey and wiped out an entire migrant village. A true ripper." Klaus tells him, "Sound familar?"

"I haven't been that way in a very long time." Stefan admits.

"Well, that's the vampire I can make a deal with. That is the kind of talent I can use when I leave this town." Klaus says, "Katerina, come here."

Katherine makes her way over to Klaus, Stefan, and Violet. He offers his hand which she takes.

He bites her hand and she screams in pain.

"No, no." She says staring down at her wrist.

Klaus bites his wrist and makes Katherine drink. She struggles but she has not other choice but drink. The bite slowly disappears.

"You want your cure? There it is." Klaus says and wipes the blood from his mouth.

"Your blood is the cure."

"Gotta love mother nature." Klaus responds. "Now, Let's talk, you and I and her." Klaus says, putting a hand on Stefan's shoulder.

Klaus slices his hand with a knife and lets his blood fall into a little container.

"There it is," Klaus says, "You want to save your brother? How 'bout a decade long bender? And I have big plans for you two when we leave this town."

"I'm not like that anymore." Stefan says again.

"Well, thats too bad. You would have mad a hell of a wingman." He begins to pour his blood into the sink.

"Wait," Stefan says.

"Now, that's more like it." Klaus says setting the glass container down, "I want you to join me for a drink." He slides a bloodbag over to Stefan.

The two take a drink of blood and Klaus demands, "Finish it. All of it." Klaus puts his cup down, "You do everything I say, and I'll save your brother and your friend." Klaus says to the two. "That's the deal."

Stefan slowly raises the blood bag to his lips and drains the whole bag. Klaus slides another bloodbag over to him.

"Again." Klaus demands.

Stefan drains that bloodbag too. Violet frowns deeply as she watches Stefan's eyes change.

"What about me?" Violet asks.

A smile creeps onto his face and he turns his attention back to Stefan who is still draining blood bags. "I have plans for you, love, don't worry."

"You're very cooperative. Its almost as if you're enjoying it." Klaus says, tossing him another blood bag to drain.

"No more." Stefan says, "Not until you give me the cure."

"Not until we make a deal." Klaus responds. "Its your choice Stefan. You can either remain here living your life in Mystic Falls, or you can embrace what you truly are. Leave town with me, and save your brothers life." Klaus says and hands him another blood bag.

Stefan snatches the bag and begins to drink out of it. He squeezes the bag so thr blood will exit quicker.

"That's the spirit." Klaus smiles. "Sweetheart..." He grabs the container and makes his way over to Katherine, "Take this to Damon and come right back." Klaus compels her.

"You want me to leave?" She asks.

Violet and Stefan share a look.

"No."

"Yes." Klaus answers. "And if I were you..i'd hurry."

She's gone before he can finish. Hopefully she actually brings that container to him.

"She'll never take it to him." Stefan mumbles and Klaus shrugs. "She'll never take it to him."

"So..." Klaus starts, "Did Katerina make it in time?"

"You won't be seeing her again, you know." Stefans says, frowning. Violet nods in agreement and inches closer to Stefan.

"Because she's on vervain?" Klaus asks, "I've been around a long time, Stefan. I rarely get played for a fool. Besides she won't get far. You'll help me see to that."

Stefan steps closer to Klaus and asks, "What is it you really want from me?"

Klaus places a hand on Stefan's shoulder, "All will be explained in time. Once we leave this tragic little town."

"Then are we done here?" Stefan asks.

"Can we just go?" Violet asks, stepping forward. She may not like Klaus but shes definitively ready to get out of this 'tragic little town'.

"Not quite." Klaus answers. "You see, I have a gift for you. Come here, sweetheart. Don't be afraid." A scared looking blonde girl walks over to the three of them. "See, I wanna make sure you honor our deal... That you'll be of use to me."

Klaus bites into her neck then pulls away to look at Stefan, "I could have compelled her to behave, but a real ripper enjoys the hunt." He lets the girl go and she begins to run. Stefan speeds after her and drinks from her till she drops.

"Now we can go." Klaus announces.

Violet's laying on a hotel room bed, she feels the bed sink down next to her. She opens her eyes to see Klaus smiling down at her.

"What?" She demands.

"Do you want to know what you are or not, love?" He asks with a smirk.

"Yeah, what do you know?" She asks.

"I know you're powerful and I need you to learn how to use it." Klaus explains, still smirking.

"I don't know how." Violet admits.

"You'll learn." He assures her.