12.0

(Violet's Outfit Above)

"I can't write one song that's not about you, Can't drink without thinkin' about you, Is it too late to tell you that, Everything means nothing if I can't have you?, I can't write one song that's not about you, Can't drink without thinkin' about y...

"I can't write one song that's not about you, Can't drink without thinkin' about you, Is it too late to tell you that, Everything means nothing if I can't have you?, I can't write one song that's not about you, Can't drink without thinkin' about you, Is it too late to tell you that, Everything means nothing if I can't have you?"

-Shawn Mendes: If I Can't Have You

Violet's sitting next to Stefan as they look through a magazine. A lady comes around with, what Violet belives to be Champagne.

"There has to be more to this dress." Rebekah calls from the dressing room.

"There's not." Klaus replies.

Rebekah steps out of the dressing room in a revealing black dress, not impressed at all. "So woman in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then. You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers."

"You wore trousers so woman today could wear nothing." Klaus says, relaxing in his chair.

"And what is this music?", Rebekah asks, "It sound like a cable car accedient." Violet lets out a chuckle and peers back down at thr magazine.

"It's dance music." Stefan informs her.

"People dance to this?" She asks, astonished.

"Yep." Violet answers.

"Are we done?" Klaus asks.

"And why are you so grumpy?" Rebekah asks, walking over to her older brother.

"I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. Your necklace. And you lost it." Klaus explains.

"I didn't loose it. Its just been missing for 90 years." Rebekah corrects him. "So what do you think?"

"I like it." Stefan responds.

"I dont like it." Violet answers truthfully. In her opinion the dress is ugly. She frowns at Stefan than sends Violet a smile.

"At least she won't lie to me." Rebekah says with a shrug. "Plus, Stefan, I can always tell when you're lying."

She turns and goes back into the dressing room.

"Nice one, good work." Klaus says grabbing his glass of Champagne.

"You're the one who pulled the dagger out of her." Stefan reminds him.

"You two are impossibly rude!" Violet exclaims.

"Alright I'm going to go get some fresh air." Stefan says and stands up. Violet goes to join him but he says, "Alone." She groans and sits back down. Klaus pours himself more champagne.

Rebekah steps out of the dressing room in something that looks a hundred times better than the black dress.

"I hear you're with Elijah." Rebekah says.

"Unofficially." Violet responds, crossing her legs with a frown.

"How did you meet Nik?" She asks.

"He sacraficed my sister and my aunt." Violet explains and grabs the champagne bottle. She takes a sip of it and makes a face. "I gave myself over to him to save my best friend."

Klaus shrugs and sips his champagne. "Its all in the past."

"I still haven't forgiven you," Violet says then smirks, "Nik." He frowns at her while Rebekah grins.

"You're perfect for Elijah." She says.

"Maybe she'll make him less boring." Klaus suggests smiling.

"Just take me to the hotel, please." She begs exhuasted. "All this chitchat is tiring."

Rebekah walks into the hotel room to hear Violet singing to herself while cooking some food. Rebekah closes the door and plops down on the counter.

"How'd you meet Elijah?" Rebekah asks.

"Well, these to vampires kidnapped my sister and I." Violet starts, "Um, they called Elijah to come collect Elena and, uh, he came. He then smacked someone's head off!" Violet exclaims, cringing at the memory.

Rebekah laughs and rolls her eyes. "I need to be getting back to Klaus and Stefan." She says hopping off the counter.

After the food is done she eats alone, as usual. All she can think about is Elijah. It doesnt make sense how she already cares so much for him after knowing him for a short amount of time.

"Stefan?" Violet calls when she walks into Gloria's bar. She sees Stefan laying on the table and his wrists drippong blood. She sees Katherine stab Gloria in the neck.

"Maybe you need my help after all." Katherine says.

Violet helps Stefan cover up everything while Katherine just watches.

"I've been thinking about you're diabolical plan." Katherine says.

"Oh, do tell." Stefan responds.

"Well, you must know that Klaus is too paranoid to ever fully trust you. But the sister, she loves you like it was yesterday. She's the easier mark. But you can't just pretend to care, because Klaus will know better, so you for the opposite." Katherine explains. "You bond with him; make her feel left out. That will only make her want you more."

"Oh! So you mean, I'm, uh, I'm taking a page out of the Katherine Pierce playbook." Stefan says.

"The only question is why, Stefan?" Katherine asks. "I mean, I get it, you want to keep Klaus away from Mystic Falls, but... What else do you expect to get from it?"

"You know whats funny?" Stefan says standing up, "You keep talking to me like I actually trust you enough to tell you anything."

"Oh, come on, Stefan, we're beyond that." Katherine whines. "I saved you from Hilda the high voodoo priestess."

"Ok." Stefan says. "I knew them, back in the twenties. They were running from someone. Someone who scared them."

"The hunter." Katherine realizes. "I heard stories about him centuries ago."

"Don't you want to know why an original vampire who can't be killed is afraid of a vampire hunter?" Stefan asks.

"If you're planning on making a move against Klaus..." Katherine starts, "I want in."

"But," Violet speaks up and stands next to Stefan. "Can we trust you?"

"I don't think so," Stefan answers, "Oh, and Katherine, it's good to want things."

"Stefan..." Katherine starts.

"Katherine." Stefan responds, picking up the body. "We're in this alone. If you're looking for a diabolical partner in crime, I suggest you look elsewhere."

"We're leaving, love." Klaus announces when he walks into the hotel room. "If I find out you and Stefan have done something or lied to me I will dump Elijah in the Atlantic." Klaus threatens.

Violet stares at him till he begins to groan in pain, "Don't threaten me, Nik. You told me about my power and now I know how to use it. Don't you ever threaten me again." Violet warns him and pushes past Klaus to go into the hallway. "Grab my stuff on your way out."

Mystic Falls, home.

They arrive in Mystic Falls and Violet prays that they won't find out about Elena.