Chapter Three

"Giorno! Y/n!" You both spun in unison, your moves being mirrored subconsciously after all these years. Narancia scurried to both of you, huffing dramatically to catch his breath.

"Hey Narancia." You smiled, losing focus on your feet and messing up the synchronization with Giorno's walking. He frowned, nudging your foot with his own. "What is it? Oh!" You grinned, stopping in your tracks with him as you both childishly matched your steps.

"You guys okay?" Narancia chuckled, strolling carelessly beside you, "I walk home this way too, I didn't know you lived around here Giorno." He noted, peering curiously at you two's feet. Odd. He thought to himself humorously.

"I don't." He responded, slinging his head back with a hefty sigh, "Your bed better be as soft as it used to be y/n, I'm exhausted."

"B-bed?! Now what exactly are you two!" Narancia shouted, mildly concerned with his own jealousy.

"Relax," you soothed him, leaning your head towards Narancia. "We've been friends since before elementary school, it'd honestly be expected that we shared a bed during sleepovers. It's a habit, don't worry Nara." You reassured, picking up on Fugo's nickname without a second thought and closing your eyes as the boy's face shifted to a rose shade at the use of his nickname. "Nothing's happened." You finished as Giorno huffed behind you, sending you a warning glare at your feet, your attempt to hide any sign of a blush had seeped away all your attention and you had nearly ruined the precious harmony again.

Closing your e/c eyes, you hummed as you were oblivious to a slim hand sneaking into your jean's pocket and tugging your phone out with ease. "Here, I put my number in." You peeked open one eye, noticing Narancia holding out your phone, you took it in curiosity.

"When did you-" you stopped, giggling at his contact name. Nara🍊 "My little orange." You hummed, causing him to stare wide-eyed at you.

"Your little orange?" Narancia sputtered, cheeks crimson as Giorno peeked over, examining the short boy from your other side. You only giggled, causing the black haired boy to pout and turn his head away from you two as you reached your house.

"Sorry, it's just a nickname, I won't call you it. We have to depart here now." You waved, turning left to approach your house with Giorno, your actions still reflected by your best friend.

"Uh- see you! And don't worry, c-call me whatever you want!" Narancia awkwardly yelled back at you as you pulled the compact key out of your pocket, sending him one last glowing smile and opening the door for you and Giorno.

- - -

"I'm absolutely famished." Giorno dramatically fell to his knees in the middle of your simple living room, almost hitting his elbow on the weathered coffee table in the process. You laughed, glad you could open up and be silly with him again, he didn't show this side much anyway so you were grateful when you could experience it, you were still teenagers after all.

"I thought you were exhausted?" You raised an eyebrow at him, failing to contain a grin at his little drama scene.

"Breakfast, or er after school snack in bed?" He begged, about to pull out the puppy dog eyes when you sighed and headed towards the kitchen, whipping up some cheesy eggs for the two of you.

- - -

You dropped silver forks on the two steaming plates of fluffy eggs and wandered off to find Giorno half asleep under your f/c covers. "Giorno!" You raised your voice slightly, startling him awake. "I didn't slave over the stove for nothing." You cried, dramatically falling onto the bed next to him and plopping the hot plate on his lap.

"Y/n! That burns!" He yelled, pulling up the plate with a startled yelp. "Thanks for the food though." He managed through forkfuls as you eventually ulled yourself under the covers, half your plate already consumed.

Once both your plates had been cleared, you set them on the table and changed the channel, a scene from family guy illuminating the screen as your eyelids grew heavy. Your body sagged, falling against Giorno, who was still entranced by the tv.

You let your head drift onto his shoulder, he wasn't always the affectionate type but you definitely were to all your friends, sometimes even strangers. Your h/c locks tickled his neck as he gazed down at you, a soft smile on his face as your eyelids finally gave out and you slipped into deep sleep.

- - -

Your mom had eventually returned from work, utterly exhausted as always but she made sure she always checked on you and had some small talk about how both of your days went. Setting her brown purse down on the cheap kitchen counter, she dragged her feet slowly to your door and knocked a couple times.

"Y/n's asleep Ms.l/n, but come in!" Giorno called, just loud enough for your mom to hear but not so loud that it would wake you. Your unconscious body slumped next to him, slightly turned towards him as a whole with your head dipped into his neck. Your body was hidden under the cotton covers besides the top of your shoulders, where the sweater swayed against the pull of the bed and your movements, exposing just a bit more off your neck than normally.

Your mother smiled warmingly at Giorno, "good to see you Giorno." She bit back a bigger grin that was threatening to form at the sight of you two cuddled up. "You two finally confess?" She asked bluntly, leaning against the doorway.

"W-what do you mean Ms.l/n?!" His voice cracked, causing you to stir as heat flowed up onto his face, exposing his facade.

"C'mon kiddo, I can read it on both of your faces." She chuckled, turning on her heel and walking out of the room, closing the door behind her.

"Both?" Giorno whispered to himself, leaning his head against yours, your two hair colors colliding as he sighed contently, drifting off to sleep against you.

┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊☆
┊┊┊
┊┊☆
┊┊
┊┊
┊☆

Ch 4 Preview

"Oh and y/n?" Narancia caught your attention as you plopped the last slice of your half of the flavorful orange into your mouth and tilted your head to the side. "Don't choke because of a joke of us having intercourse again."