Chapter Sixteen

You woke up to small hands shaking your shoulder, "y/n, get up! Come onnn." You mumbled gibberish and knocked the hands away hopelessly. "Don't make me get ice water." Your eyes burst open, shocked to see Narancia hunched over you. "Come on, we have to get to school."

"I thought you didn't care about being late?" You coughed, pushing yourself up as he backed away.

"We're already five minutes late." You shot up, shoving him out of the room as you threw on the nearest clothes from your dresser; Grey sweater and ripped black jeans. You tied your shoes and ran out, brushing your hair down in the process.

You sprinted out the front door, slamming straight into Giorno's back as he conversed with Narancia.

You started walking to school, you biting your lip as you stared at Narancia smiling beside Giorno ahead of you. Why is he here? An array of thoughts were running through your head.

A few minutes passed as you reached out, nicking Narancia's arm before restricting it back to your side. He spun, "Did you need something?" You nodded before you could stop yourself.

"Uh, can I talk to you alone?" You whispered.

"We're pretty late, can it wait?" You solemnly nodded and toyed with your oversized sweater.

- - -

You didn't see Fugo in first hour as you excused yourself to the restroom. Pushing the door open, you heard someone shout your name. "Nara?" You turned, the ink haired boy catching up to you. "Nara I'm so sorry about what happened I messed up and-"

"Messed up? You kiss me and turn around and say you messed up?" You spun, a pissed off Fugo behind you.

"Fugo, I-" You coughed out before being interrupted.

"Don't give out empty apologies." He turned on his heel and disappeared down the hall as you turned back to a stunned Narancia.

"...What were you saying?" You sourly chuckled through forming tears.

"I messed up Narancia. All my feelings are so overwhelming and I didn't think before I acted." You confessed, leaning back against the bathroom door as it slammed open, shoving you sideways into the drinking fountain.

"Hey! Watch what you're doing." Narancia shouted, shoving them with his shoulder as he hurried over to you, "are you okay?" You nodded, wiping the fallen tears off your face as you straightened up. "Look, I forgive you. You can act on your own feelings, I won't be mad at you over mine. But you really ticked off Fugo and you have to deal with that on your own." He plodded away as you scurried down the hall Fugo went, wacking into Mista as you turned the corner.

"Y/n? Are you okay? I'm glad you're safe." He spotted the collection of tears in your eyes, his smile faltering. "What's wrong?"

You gave him a quick hug, dumbfounding him as you ran off down the hall, Fugo in sight. You finally caught up, your hand secured around his arm, you knew you should give him space but it was biting at you. "Fugo, I never said it was a mistake that I kissed you, it was a mistake because I did so with so many feelings."

"Then come to me when you sort them out, good luck." He shook your hand off him as you lunged to hold him, accidentally knocking him on the floor. "What the-"

"Fugo, I know I should back off, but please don't leave me. Can't you see how much you mean to me?" You cried out, a salty tear dripping onto his cheek from you as you stood up, reaching out your hand. To your surprise, he took it.

"..You always know how to calm me down. Look, just tell me when you figured your feelings out." Fugo sighed, walking back to class with you.

- - -

"Telling the police won't help, it's over with anyway. I'm here now." You ended, having had explained the situation to all your friends at lunch. You received a few hugs though your mind was wandering much too far to pay them any attention.

┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊☆
┊┊┊
┊┊☆
┊┊
┊┊
┊☆

Main ending previews

Giorno

"....Well then I'm here to confess my undying love for a stupid goldie locks who shouldn't have made me wait this long." You attempted an irritated facade but it faded in a matter of seconds as he pulled you into a gentle hug.

Mista

"Mista!" You grinned down at him, ecstatic as you made one last joke. "So what's next?"

"Hmm...You have yet to show me what that tongue does." He snickered, kissing the side of your lips playfully.

Fugo

"Hello Grandma, Grandpa." He grinned, half hugging them as you smiled from beside him, reaching out your hand. "This is y/n, my partner I'm sure you've heard so much about from father and mother."

"It's great to finally meet you! That boy is crazy about you dear." You felt him stiffen as your cheeks flushed scarlet.

"Nice meeting both of you, and I assure you I'm crazy about that boy too."

Narancia

"You idiot." He chimed, pinching your s/c cheek as you grinned. "I like you." He mumbled, his face reddening again. Your face soon matched his as you reached up, pecking his nose. "Hey, I want a real one." He grumbled, you pushing your finger over his lips.

"Not until you ask me." You smirked, removing your finger as he attempted to speak.

Bucciarati

"Of course." He promised, leaning over you with his lips brushing over your now closed eyes. As he drifted back up to his standing position he peered down at you, your face striking red. "Are you okay? Do you feel sick?" He urged worriedly.

Abbacchio

"You know, that color really does suit you." Abbacchio complimented his lipstick staining your lips as he broke the heartfelt hug.

Trish

[coming soon]

Doppio

The ferris wheel screeched to a halt, you and Doppio seated at the very bottom position with a crappy blocked view of the lights. "Heh just our luck." You chuckled, turning to Doppio and snaked your hands to his cheeks, rubbing them softly as you both blushed. It didn't matter if everyone waiting in line was watching, you were gonna kiss the hell out of this adorable boy.

And you did.

A/n
School has kicked my buttocks in a matter of a few days.