Doppio Ending-Fair

The school year had ended and you had spent the past day at Trish's, seeing Doppio occasionally and now playing monopoly with them.

"I gotta go out, Doppio can you give y/n a ride?" Trish called, leaving your monopoly game before it even ended.

"Of course." Doppio grinned, helping you clean up the fake money and what not.

"Thanks." You started as Trish disappeared out the door, "by the way, I heard the fair's in town. Wanna go with me?" You ignored the crimson blush on your face as you continued collecting the little green houses.

"As a date?" He winked, you've been playfully flirting for some time now but never made anything official of it, it was just cute to see the other flustered and he thought likewise.

"Yeah, a date." You confirmed, setting the worn box's lid over the game and stretching as you rose. He beamed at you, allowing you to help him up as you went out to his car.

- - -

You first stopped at a ring toss game, a pink teddy bear gleaming in Doppio's eyes as you paid the vendor. Who cares if it was rigged? His shiny eyes made it worth it after spending way too much money to win a decent sized rose teddy bear.

"Thank you." He beamed, tucking it under his arm as you went on a few rides; (I've forgotten names) the ship one that rocks back and forth, Doppio clinging to the restraints, soon after the magic carpet, both of you enjoying the view at the top before getting your sides slammed painfully against the bars. Last but not least, well actually Doppio despises this one, the freak out, you and Doppio had been separated to fill the last two seats, you locking eyes with him from across the ride, sending him a reassuring smile.

Your back was forced against the chair as you looked up, Doppio leaning against the safety restraints with his knuckles white, small tears forming in his eyes as you drifted back around, you now in his position.

"Can we do something calmer?" He whined afterwards, the teddy bear strangled in his unrelenting grip after that scare. You nodded, grabbing his hand before leading him down to the swing ride.

You were cut off right in front of the chain, having to wait in the blazing sun as the ride took its sweet time to finish, you and Doppio both an annoyed and sweaty duo now.

Soon enough you took two swings next to each other, yours a pale blue and his a worn green. "Y/n!" He called as it started up, you turning to him happily as he grabbed your hand, intertwining your fingers and returning his attention in front of him.

You got off that ride, deciding to share an elephant ear before continuing, the sun finally starting to set and the multicolored lights flaring everywhere.

"We obviously have to end this with a ferris wheel ride." He urged, you immediately agreeing.

A lot of other people had the same idea, a lot. You waited three rides before you snagged the last cart of the fourth, being met with a rickety seat that spiked Doppio's anxiety. "Hey, don't worry they wouldn't have this cart available if it wasn't safe." You reassured, rubbing the same circles on his hand as he did months ago.

The ferris wheel screeched to a halt, you and Doppio seated at the very bottom position with a crappy blocked view of the lights. "Heh just our luck." You chuckled, turning to Doppio and snaked your hands to his cheeks, rubbing them softly as you both blushed. It didn't matter if everyone waiting in line was watching, you were gonna kiss the hell out of this adorable boy.

And you did.

You playfully twisted his bangs as your lips softly connected, moving against each other as his hand slipped around your waist and tugged you as close as possible to him in the small area. You gave him one last chaste kiss on the lips before pulling away completely.

You peppered his flushed face in small kisses as the ferris wheel went back into motion, the one you adored holding the pink teddy bear you won in his free arm.

A/n sorry it's a bit late I was busy all day and couldn't find time to get on wattpad, also my dumbass has rewritten Trish's ending 3 times so if it's not out tomorrow I probably didn't get to finish it with school n all thanks for being patient with me :)