Narancia Ending-You idiot

A week's passed and everything was calm again, Narancia now walking home with you after school.

"Can I stay over for a bit y/n?" Narancia peeped from beside you as you unlocked your front door, nodding and tossing your bag through the opening.

- - -

You two simply settled on the couch to relax, the week had been stressful with multiple tests packed in and you finally had a break from studying.

"Y/n, remember that day at Fugo's when we had a food fight." He meekly chuckled.

"Yeah, and we tried to prank him during his shower." You laughed along with him, your arms knocking against each other on the couch.

"..Remember when I said, I like oranges?" You nodded, your laughter finally subsiding. "Well I meant to say something else."

"What is it?" You turned fully, your legs crossed as he glanced over at you, a thick blush on his face.

"I like....someone, they mean a lot to me y/n. They're always there for me and there's a stupid flutter in my stomach that I can't get enough of and-"

"Aw, I understand, have you told them this?" You beamed.

"No, I don't know how to tell them." He coughed out, hiding his face behind his peach hands.

"Nara look at you, you're adorable no one in their right mind would say no." You smiled, catching a bit of rosy color on your s/c face too.

"I'm pretty sure they like someone else, I saw them kissing someone." He pouted, you finally catching on, or so you thought.

"You like Fugo? Just tell him Nara the kiss is in the pa-" You were cut off, Nara pouncing on you and squeezing your cheeks with a chuckle.

"You idiot." He chimed, pinching your s/c cheek as you grinned. "I like you." He mumbled, his face reddening again. Your face soon matched his as you reached up, pecking his nose. "Hey, I want a real one." He grumbled, you pushing your finger over his lips.

"Not until you ask me." You smirked, removing your finger as he attempted to speak.

"Y/n, will you be my partner?"

"Of course." You pulled him down, your lips crashing against one another as he lost his balance and plopped on top of you, causing you to giggle against his mouth and wrapped your arms gingerly around him.