Bruno and Abbachio Poly Ending- Attention

Requested by @bakuphily sorry for it being so late, hope you enjoy :))

You glanced down, your screen illuminating to present a text from a group chat of Bruno and Leone, as you three had grown closer lately. To your dissatisfaction, nothing had been established.

You read their messages, both complaining about being sick. You quickly replied, tastefully avoiding the direction to school and heading to Leone's house. They were neighbors but Leone's was one closer.

Y/n: Bruno, can you go over to Leone's? I'm on my way

With a text of confirmation, you picked up the pace and whistled a tune to yourself.

- - -

You knocked lightly, being met with a frustrated grunt and a kind, but scratchy "come in!" From Leone and Bruno respectively.

You swung open the door to reveal Bruno and Leone leaned against each other on the couch, a box of tissues between them. "Morning." You beamed, closing the door and sat across from them on the footrest.

"You didn't have to come, we would've been fine." Leone muttered to you, though you could tell he was thankful.

"But thank you y/n." Bruno interjected, elbowing Leone playfully as you brought the trash can over and tidied up their strewn tissues, coating your hand in hand sanitizer after.

"Come on, get sick with us." Bruno whined, pulling you down between the two before you could react defensively. Leone's arms also stretched out and enveloped you with Bruno, the two's arms overlapping. "Then you can stay home with us." You didn't wanna admit that you favored the idea as you pulled the quilt from the couch over the three of you.

You leaned your head against Bruno's shoulder as you heard a gruff murmur from your other side and tilted your head to Leone. His ivory hair tickled your exposed neck as you noticed Leone and Bruno's hands intermingle over your lap.

You felt Bruno lean over against you and Leone as he mumbled something incomprehensible against you. "Hey, both of you...what are we?" You molded between them as you could feel their thoughts radiating against you.

They both crashed down into a laying position, Leone facing up and pulling you down against him, Bruno resting above you. You took notice to Bruno and Leone's fingers intertwined as yours cupped Leone's face as you rested against his body, one leg tucked between his.

You let your lips drift against his as he slipped one hand from Bruno's to tuck it behind your head and pull you farther to him, deepening the kiss. Your lips graded against Leone's as Bruno's lips dusted again your neck from behind.

You broke the kiss and fell against Leone, Bruno resting atop you. "Does that answer your question?" They said in unison, stealing a kiss from each other as they sandwiched you.

You giggled as you rested against them, you came to take care of them but you left with a growing cold, and lots of affection warming your heart.