Chapter Nine

You were halfway home, Fugo and you carrying on a simple conversation as Trish skipped up to you, her backpack practically overflowing as she huffed beside you. "Uh, mind if I join you?"

"Not at all!" You beamed, both you and Fugo sliding over to give her more room to walk.

You all had casually talked about nothing in particular, soon arriving at your house. "Bye Fugo, thanks again!" He smiled, waving you off as Trish turned to you, her face hardening.

"Y/n, can I stay here? I-It'll only be for a week or less I promise!" She urged, hoisting her bag up farther with a frown. "I-I'm sorry to ask you this. My dad kicked me out- but don't worry! I'm sure it's just a spur of the moment thing, he'll be over it by the end of the week."

Taken aback, you unlocked the door, inviting her in immediately. "Y-yeah of course, let me explain the situation to my mom." She smiled, stepping in ahead of you. "Are you sure you're okay Trish? My room's down the hall, make yourself at home."

"I'm fine, thanks again." She headed down the hall as you searched for your mom in the kitchen.

- - -

Your mom had gladly welcomed Trish in, but you received an inevitable and very embarrassing scolding over your previous nap. "Mom! We fell asleep, calm down." You whined, itching to go find Trish.

Coincidentally, Trish walked in during the scolding appearing confused and mildly concerned. "What happened?" She piped up.

"Y/n here decided to have sexual intercourse instead of studying and play it off as sleeping." Your jaw dropped, yeah she had just said that in front of Trish of all people.

"Wait, y/n did you cheat on Mista?!" You hid your ruby flushed face in your hands, groaning loudly.

"Who's Mista?" Your mom curiously turned on Trish.

"Y/n's boyfriend." Trish plainly replied, looking a bit disappointed as you peeked between your fingers.

"He's what-"

"He's not my boyfriend!" You blurted, "he was lying, I'm sure you could tell Trish." She innocently shrugged, mouthing an 'o' in your direction.

"But did you fuck Fugo?" Dramatically slamming your hand against your face you sighed, you never expected Trish and your mom to bond over tormenting you about such embarrassing topics.

"No! How many times do I have to explain that we fell asleep?" You hastily stomped over to the freezer, pulling out a half empty half gallon of your f/f ice cream and two silver spoons, dragging Trish down the hallways with you.

"You know if he tried anything I won't hesitate-"

"It's okay Trish, he fell asleep first." You smiled reassuringly, letting go of her hand to toss her a spoon. "Movie time?" She grinned excitedly and followed closely behind to your surprisingly tidy room.

- - -

Halfway through the movie, you turned to Trish, the scene was getting rather boring anyway.

"Why do you like messing with me?" You broke the silence, scooping a small spoonful of your f/f ice cream into your mouth.

"...I think Mista is right about one thing." Trish smiled, following suit with the frozen treat.

"Hmm?"

"You're cute when you're flustered." You coughed out your spoon, catching it before it hit the soft blanket as a rosy tint covered your face. "Point proven."

With a slight smile you turned your attention back to the screen. "Oh, speaking of Mista do you have his number? I'd like him to clear up the whole lunch thing." She tossed you her phone, Mista's contact. 'Smelly.' Deciding to ignore it, you quickly created a new contact and  hand back her phone. Accidentally swiping to her main list of contacts, yours quickly gained your attention. 'Y/n <3'

It's probably nothing. You thought to yourself, the deepening blush on your face and increased heart beat proving you thought otherwise. Oblivious to your viewings, she mindlessly dropped her phone back in her lap as you shot a quick text to Mista.

Y/N: Hey Mista, it's y/n. Trish gave me your number

You quickly set your phone down, becoming engrossed in the movie yet again.

Watching very intently caused the next jumpscare, with its gore and loud boom and all the usual jazz, to affect you that much more. Simplified; you yipped, tossing your spoon into the air and smashing the ice cream carton between you and Trish as you clung onto her. "Are you okay?"

You nodded, unlatching your arms in embarrassment as you returned to your original spot, spoon no where in sight.

- - -

The television faded to black, Trish sound asleep against you, the empty ice cream container disregarded on the floor. You pulled up your phone, turning down the brightness as you cringed. You were more than surprised to see a couple texts from Giorno.

-9 minutes ago-
Giorno: can I come over? We need to talk
Giorno: I'll be outside in 15 minutes
Giorno: you don't have to come out if you don't want

That's not like him, you thought worriedly to yourself, fingers tapping quickly as Trish stirred next to you.

Y/N: Lmk when you're here, I'll be right out.

Sighing, you went to open Mista's text.

Mista: hey, bet you couldn't resist me?

Scoffing, you hurriedly replied, a sheepish smile plastered on your face.

Y/N: think what you want, I'll see you tomorrow

You noticed Giorno's text pop up, sending you slowly out of bed for Trish's sake. You hadn't really changed out of your regular clothes so that didn't matter as you tip toed through the hall, time had flew by way faster than you were aware of. What's Giorno doing out at this time anyway?

Pushing away your thoughts you pulled the door open, sliding out quietly, accidentally crashing into Giorno's shivering body. "Giorno!" You whisper yelled, leaning back on the door, "do you need to come in? You're shivering like crazy."

"I don't wanna wake your mom." He whispered back, holding his arms around him.

"It'll be fine, come on." You urged, pulling Giorno into the heated house after you and towards the deserted couch. "What did you need?" You smiled warmingly towards him, pulling the stray blanket from the ground up and around him. "And why were you out at this time of night?!"

"I suppose, I wanted to see you."

┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊☆
┊┊┊
┊┊☆
┊┊
┊┊
┊☆

Ch 10 Preview

"Goodnight." He whispered, letting you go as he leaned down to your level. His body heat radiated onto you as he lips grazed your cheek, leaving behind a rosy mess of a face as you stood alone, Giorno now dropped back on the couch.