Harem ending (Bruno's gang)- A lovely week

A/N so sorry this is so late, I didn't expect school to take all my free time so quickly-

-requested by many <3-

Sunday- Cuddles with Bruno

Each day of the week you would spend some time with one of your significant others, and the cycle was beginning again.

A gentle shake lulled you from unconscious to Bucciarati's beaming form. "Good morning." You yawned, stretching dramatically as you made room for him on the couch. "When did you get here?"

"Only a moment ago," he reassured you. As if reading your mind he continued, "you can go back to sleep y/n." You grinned groggily at him, snatching the opportunity before he could change his mind.

Your head fell gently on his lap; h/c hair draping across it as he soon ran his fingers through it. You noticed Bruno changed the channel as you sifted back and forth through dreamscape.

You toyed with the aftermath of slumber as you glanced up, Bruno had fallen asleep, his head resting on his hand. You tugged lightly at his other hand as he woke, you immediately shifting so he could lay down too.

"Sorry I slept the whole time." He pulled you into his chest, nestling his chin into your soft hair.

"Shh. Don't apologize." He mumbled, fast asleep already as you giggled, following suit as you spun yourself and pulled him into your arms too. Your mom came home to snap a picture of the two of you tangled up in limbs, and fast asleep.

- - -

Monday- Sleepy Abbacchio

You were walking the halls with, Abbacchio, one of your cherished partners, on your side. You had five minutes to spare until first hour, and it was plain Abbacchio was annoyed at the fact. "What's wrong?"

"Tired." He tersed, leaning his head atop yours, his lavender locks tickling your face. You had first period with him so it was no trouble guiding him through the crowded halls as he drug his legs.

You were taken aback to see a substitute as you shook Abbacchio off your shoulder and dispersed to your seat, his solemnly placed across the room. Exactly the reason you were surprised when he lunged his binder next to yours, eyeing the squirrelly boy sat next to you.

"Abbacchio? What're you doing?" You questioned, his half fallen eyes relaxed on the boy.

"Move. There's a substitute anyway." The boy complied without a word; leaving you to make note to apologize to him tomorrow morning. Abbacchio slipped in next to you, flicking a pencil in his hands as he leaned against your shoulder. You felt his gaze on your paper as the teacher started attendance, and Abbacchio toyed with little doodles. You smiled softly at them, and added a few details as you called "here" for the both of you.

It was always amusing to you how vulnerable Abbacchio became when too drowsy to care, but it didn't matter, you would definitely save the little doodles of the both of you he had scrawled. He was always aware, and considerate of your other relationships; as he had left doodles of you with the others around the borders too.

- - -

Tuesday- A trail of flowers.

Signed,
            Giorno

You sighed as you unlocked the door, Giorno had cancelled your date today, some business with his father. You lugged your back against the wall as you noticed a pink tulip on the floor. Then, a lily of the valley, lavender, a yellow daffodil starting down the hall. As you turned, another array of colorful flowers danced in your vision. A single daisy, pale purple hydrangea, and a rosy peony lay outside your door.