Chapter Fourteen

"So what're you having the most problems with?" Fugo smiled as you tugged out a work sheet.

"This one; I have trouble with the formula." You admitted as he leaned over next to you, assisting with the problems.

You quickly finished the sheet together, your knowledge of the formula significantly increased.

You pulled out another half finished paper from the stack as Fugo cleared his throat beside you.

"Look y/n," Fugo started as you glanced up from the papers, tilting your head to the side. "I don't know how to express feelings well but," continuing, Fugo pushed the work off your lap and onto the ground, taking its place as he straddled you. "May I?" He whispered, his breath hot against your lips as you nodded.

His lips gingerly met yours. The kiss started off innocent, but that mood soon dissipated as he licked your bottom lip and they willingly parted. His tongue swirled against yours as he pulled at the hem of your shirt, pressing your back further against the couch. You weren't completely sure if your actions were the right ones but at that moment that meager thought was in the back of your mind.

His cold hand made you shiver as he began removing your shirt, only your lower stomach on display as the front door burst open. "Hey y/n, sorry for the intru-" Both you and Fugo stared wide eyed at the messy black haired boy in your doorway, your breaths heavy as you attempted to catch them.

"Oh." Narancia deadpanned, turning on his heel and disappearing out the door.

"Cockblock." Fugo huffed, relaxing on your lap.

"I-I should go after him." You protested as Fugo climbed off you with a sigh, you scrambling for the door.

"Next time, don't kiss me if you don't mean it." Fugo called solemnly behind you, holding his head in his hands as you tripped out the door, Narancia storming off down the road.

Confused, you sprinted after Narancia, spinning him around to face you. Your mouth lay agape as you noticed the tears pooled in his eyes as he shoved your hand off his shoulder.
"Let me be." He demanded, stomping down to his house as you paused and studied your hand.

A startled yelp leapt from your lips as a pair of hands closed around you, pulling you in between houses as Narancia spun around. His watery eyes meeting yours for a millisecond before you disappeared; thrashing. Your vision blurred to black.

- - -

You woke up, vision cloudy as you struggled from the restraints on your wrists. "H-hello!" You heard someone croak, your vision clearing slowly to reveal a boy with a tiny bustle of green hair.

"What? Where am I?" You demanded, struggling on the chair once more.

"I- uh I can't tell you that, the others told me to watch you." He scratched his neck, teetering a few feet in front of you. "I should g-"

"Pesci~" The cheap door burst open, the same purple haired man from before clapping joyously as he entered. "Seems our little guest is awake!" He chirped, quickly closing the distance between you and twirling your h/c hair in his fingers.

"Melone." A furious blue haired boy groaned, Melone happily skipping over to him with a pout.

"I wasn't gonna do anythingggg." Melone whined, the other boy pulling him out of the room. You weren't too fixated on minor details such as their intertwined fingers.

"I-I'll go get Risotto." Pesci hiccuped, scampering out as you called after him.

"Wait!"

"Is something the matter?" He peered from around the corner.

"I- please let me go, I won't say a word." You cried.

"Sorry, but we won't hurt you." He reassured before disappearing, though it barely eased your panic.

You sat in silence for a few minutes, the sounds of your struggling the only noise. You were sure it had loosened immensely when a tall male entered, his hat clinking. "Greetings." He simply muttered. "Let's cut to the chase, shall we?"

"LET ME GO!" You screamed, covering the sounds of you desperately scratching your restraints.

"...The others told me you were a quiet one." He remarked, his icy hair tumbling out of his hat. "Anyways, your father-"

"What does this have to do with him?" You demanded, the rope around your wrists slowly coming off.

He sighed, towering over you as he tightened it, causing you to wince. "He owes us a great deal of money, so you just have to play along, okay?" He finished sweetly, leaving before you could utter a word.

- - -

You continued to peel at your bindings hopelessly for what you guessed was ten minutes when Pesci returned with a tray of food. "H-hey Pesci, is it?" He glanced up, shutting the door as you heard a click from the outside. "How long have I been...here?"

"About, a day?" He said it more as a question as he set the tray onto your lap and stepped behind you with a pause. "Please don't try anything, they'll be forced to hurt you." He whispered, his hands shaking as he untied the rope.

You rubbed your sore wrists, wiping a minuscule tear from your eyes as you toyed with the food, not finding anything off about it.

You took a small and cautious bite while thinking the situation over as Pesci quietly disappeared. I mean, you were sure your friends were looking for you but what about Narancia and Fugo?

You took another bite, disappointed in yourself for you thoughtless actions as Risotto appeared by your side. "Woah!" You jumped, falling out of the lonesome chair and spilling your food everywhere in surprise.

"Say hello." He slyly smirked, placing the phone to your ear as he helped you up without another word.

"H-hello? Dad? Dad do-" He harshly tore the phone away, letting go of you after you made it safely to the chair with a sigh.

"You ready to pay up? I'd prefer not to take more unnecessary actions." He spoke clearly into the phone, his shoes echoing off the floor.

He returned a few hours later, his hair a bit messy as his hand clasped around your arm, pulling you to the other side of the room. "We got the money, contacting the police won't do shit they listen to us so come on." He ordered, opening up the small window that had gone unnoticed by you. "And frankly, Ghiaccio can't keep Melone busy forever." You caught a hint of a chuckle.

"Just go." Risotto demanded, hoisting you out the small window. You landed wobbly on the grass and shrunk down, immediately rising again, determined to get as far as you could. After about 30 seconds of uneven sprinting came to a sidewalk, a familiar salmon haired boy searching desperately on it.

┊┊┊┊
┊┊┊☆
┊┊┊
┊┊☆
┊┊
┊┊
┊☆

Ch 15 Preview

Doppio was just pulling the silver car's door open when a pair of arms tackled you to the ground. You huffed into a wad of pink hair and grinned, arms snaking around Trish.

A/n: let's not dwell on how poorly the kidnapping is written, okay? okay fantastic