NINE

»»————««

CAMILLE

"You're still wearing my shirt?" A giggle left Charles' lips as I propped my phone up against the jewellery box which I kept on my dressing table in my room.

"Yes, I've worn it for bed both nights you've been gone," I sighed as I watched Charles smiling on the other side of the screen. This time tomorrow he would be back home and on his way to collect me. "Don't you think it suits me?"

"I think you look beautiful when you wear my clothes, mon amour," Charles muttered, glancing down at himself innocently before biting his lip as his eyes fell back on mine. "Especially when my clothes have my name and my number on the back. It shows everybody that you're mine."

"Only yours," I smiled, as I took a seat at my dressing table, reaching for my facial moisturiser. "I miss you so much, I can't wait to see you on Max's doorstep tomorrow morning."

"Not long now, I promise," Charles fixed the collar of his red Ferrari polo shirt. I bit down on my lip as I watched him. Red was his colour, and he looked unbelievable right now. "You're drooling, Camille."

"I love that colour on you. Wear that shirt when you come home, please." I giggled, Charles rolling his eyes as he slowly nodded. He used his fingers to brush his hair backwards, a smirk crossing his lips as he looked at me with innocent eyes.

"I'll think about it, baby," Charles wiggled his brows, before sighing as he glanced at his watch. "I should go as I need to be at the factory soon. I'll let you know when I arrive there and I'll call you later."

"Okay Charles," I sighed, glancing back at the clock. 8:09am. Max and I planned to leave the house at around nine, so I'd eaten and was beginning my makeup now so that I was ready to leave on time. "Have a nice day, I love you."

"I love you more," a smile grew against his lips as he blew a kiss at me through the screen. "You look beautiful. I'll speak to you later."

Charles waved at me as the call ended and I frowned when I realised he was gone. I locked my phone and plugged it into the charger, leaving it alone as I went back to applying my makeup. I started on my eyebrows, before applying foundation to my face and setting it with powder. I chiselled my cheeks, added a small amount of blush and highlight, before choosing a pair of false eyelashes to apply. It never usually took me long to do my makeup because I already did it so often, so when Max popped his head around the corner of my door fifteen minutes before nine, he was glad to see that I was nearly ready.

"I'll be waiting for you in the front room." He smiled, as I pushed the chair beneath my dressing table and walked towards my wardrobe.

"Okay," I nodded, opening the doors to my wardrobe and pulling out a pair of denim jeans, glancing across the rack to choose a jumper to wear. "I just need to get changed, then we can go out."

Max nodded before he disappeared, as i tugged on the black off the shoulder jumper which hung in my wardrobe. I laid my outfit on the bed and collected my underwear from the drawer. It didn't take me long to change, and before I left my bedroom, I snapped a few photos of myself in the mirror to send to my boyfriend.

--

"Come on then, sunshine." Max giggled, reaching out for my wrist and pulling me towards the front door. We stepped outside and for the beginning of December, it was quite warm, as there was no chilly breeze. Max kept me close to his side as I waited for him to unlock the car. I took the passenger seat and fastened up whilst waiting for Max to join me. He soon sat in the car beside me and started the engine.