SIXTY ONE

She was beautiful. No wonder Charles couldn't keep his hands off of her as his lips seemed to move in perfect harmony with hers. The beautiful blonde girl who sat in his lap wanted him and only him, pretty obviously only caring about herself in such a selfish moment. Maybe she didn't know that he was in a relationship, that he was mine and he only wanted me. His hand cupping her neck, the other tracing circles over her thigh as their mutters filled his driver's cabin. The girl placed her fingertips against the material of Charles' race suit, her white nail polish standing out against the deep red shade which hung against his chest, before pushing him backwards and deepening the kiss they were sharing. He was yet to realise that I was standing here, my stomach in knots as I watched my boyfriend pouring all of his love and passion into a kiss with another woman.

I cleared my throat again, opening my mouth in preparation to speak, but no words came out as the noises they made only grew louder. I covered my ears with my hands, adding extra force against them to muffle the sound so that I didn't have to endure another second of this. I watched as she began to grind her pelvis against Charles', his mutters almost deafening me as his hands trailed down her back towards her bum, allowing himself to guide her and increase the force of her movement. He was enjoying it, but I was the only person allowed to do that to him, to move like that against him. I watched his eyes, as they closed lightly and he allowed his lips to part from hers to take a breath.

"Charles." I managed to spit his name out, my heart beating erratically as I tried to step forward to rip them apart. Neither of them heard me, their attention too focused on one another for them to realise that I was watching this with my own eyes. My boyfriend, cheating on me, right in front of me.

"My God, Giada," Charles breathed as he held his head back and allowed her to kiss the skin on his neck, his hands supporting her back as she continued to brush herself against his crotch. "You make me feel so good. Fuck, I love you."

"Charles!" Maybe he didn't hear me. I tried to step towards them but my feet wouldn't allow me. Sweat formed on my forehead and my clothes began to feel a little sticky whilst my body temperature rose. His fingers gently caressed the skin on her face. "Charles, stop it!"

I closed my eyes as I began to yell, tears streaming down my cheeks because I couldn't do anything to stop them. Charles clearly didn't want to stop kissing her as if nobody else mattered. I didn't matter to him like I thought I did.

"I love you so much, Charles," Giada's voice was booming as she ran her fingers through Charles' hair, nuzzling their noses together as a giggle fell from her mouth. "I won't leave you again. I'll stay with you forever."

Charles smiled, as his fingers traced over her jaw, "I want you forever."

»»————««

CAMILLE

I sat up, with sweat covering my forehead and tears dripping from my eyes. My heart was pounding against my chest as images of Charles and Giada circled through my head. I used the back of my hands to wipe the tears away from my face whilst gentle sobs engulfed my body. I turned my head to the right, where Charles was sleeping peacefully, with his mouth open and his face buried into his pillow. I smiled - thank God, it was just a terrible nightmare.

Even still, the thought of Charles kissing his ex girlfriend in front of my eyes haunted me. The way he seemed to hold her, despite now knowing that he was trying to keep her away, sent pangs of jealousy through my veins. Nobody else deserved to be so intimate with my Charles like that. It made me feel sick to think about them together like that, especially because I witnessed it with my own eyes. I didn't deserve that; I never did anything to deserve that because all I ever did was love Charles and make him happy. I was just glad to be back by his side, where I belonged, even if right now, I was a sobbing mess whilst he slept peacefully. Looking at his angelic features caused a bubble of nerves to grow in my stomach as I saw them kissing at the front of my mind.