FIFTEEN

»»————««

CAMILLE

"Merry Christmas, mon amour," I felt Charles' warm lips connecting with the skin on my neck. I slowly opened my eyes, smiling as I felt him snake his arm across my stomach. The material of his shirt, which I wore over my body, began to ride up my stomach. "I can't believe this is our first Christmas together."

"Merry Christmas, my darling boy." I reached for Charles' cheeks with my hands and pulled his face closer to mine, sealing our lips together slowly. His hand slipped down my back and rested it against my bum, a smirk growing on his lips as he kissed me.

"I have so many gifts for you! Let me grab them," Charles removed his lips from mine and shocked me a little with his comment. I'd bought him a few small presents, but I knew that they'd mean a lot to him. "Me first."

He handed me a small wrapped box, along with two larger ones, and finally an A4 sized envelope, with my name scrawled on the front. I looked at him in absolute awe, smiling as I began to remove the paper from the larger present. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the Morphe eyeshadow palette and brushes I'd been looking at online for weeks now. I smiled widely at Charles, placing my first gift beside me on the bed. He'd also bought me a new red lipstick, because it was the 'sexiest colour I'd ever wear on my lips' and a cute little makeup bag for the rest of my products. Already, I'd been spoilt and I couldn't believe I still had two more gifts to open.

Charles handed me the small box, which was wrapped carefully in pale pink paper. He had a delicate twinkle shining in his eyes as he watched me in awe. I found a white box and when I opened it, I couldn't believe what I was seeing; a beautiful silver necklace with a stunning diamond. I felt tears welling in my eyes as I admired the gorgeous piece of jewellery.

"It's so beautiful," I breathed, as Charles watched me glare at the necklace. "Dank je, mijn schatje."

"You have one more," Charles smiled at me, handing me the envelope hesitantly, as I placed the necklace back into its small box. I peeled the envelope open and reached inside, my mouth curling up into a smile when the VIP paddock pass fell onto my bed. "One year paddock pass, especially for you. I want you in my garage at every single race."

"I'll be there. One hundred percent," tears spilled from my eyes as I wrapped my arms around Charles, unable to comprehend the amazing gifts he'd purchased for me. "Thank you so much."

"Anything for you, mon amour. Anything to see you smile." Charles places a sweet kiss onto my lips, before I reached for the bag I'd left by the bed with his gifts in.

"I didn't get you much, I'm sorry." I shyly handed the bag to Charles and he smiled, whilst shaking his head, before reaching into the bag. He seemed glad with his new clothes, and told me he wanted to wear his new white polo shirt today for dinner.

"You'll look so hot in that, I won't be able to keep my eyes off of you." I teased with a quick giggle, as Charles wiggled his brows and winked at me. He then opened the larger present, which contained a photo of us from Abu Dhabi, framed in a beautiful wooden material. In the photograph, I was by Charles' side, as he wore his Sauber race suit and we sat on the body of his car, after his final race with his first Formula 1 team. He looked at the photo, his eyes wide, before dragging them over to me.

"I love it!" He smiled, reaching over and pressing a quick kiss against my forehead. I handed him his last present, which was the most difficult to wrap properly. I hoped he liked this one the most, as I was so excited about it. He slowly began to peel the paper away and I noticed a tear falling from his eyes as the trophy sat perfectly in his hand. A small golden Ferrari logo, with Charles' name and car number engraved into the side. He looked at me, speechless, before he held the trophy to his chest. "Oh my goodness, mon ange. I love this. I love this so much. Thank you."