I

__________/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\?________

It was a seemingly normal day in the town of Magnolia. Until a certain master of a certain guild received a lacrima call from the Magic Council. The master, who was incredibly short, jumped down from his office chair and exited his office.
     "Hello, Master Makarov!" a young, white haired woman greeted the short man.

Now known as Makarov, he waved hello to the woman and hurried towards the front door of the guild hall. Right before he left, he cried something to the young woman.
    "Mirajane, please watch over the guild for me!" Makarov then ran out of the guild hall.

Mirajane just smiled as she watched the petite guild master hurry around.

With Makarov___

Makarov ran through the streets of Magnolia, keeping an eye on the time.
'I have to be at the Magic Council as 3:00 pm. I have at least an hour to get there.' The short man told himself mentally.

About 40 minutes later, Makarov finally arrived at the Magic Council. Like a sloth, the old man entered the building and traveled through the twisting hallways. After 10 minutes, Makarov finally found the meeting room and took a seat, with the other guild masters who had arrived earlier than he had.

After a short while, three people came in. Org, Wolfheim, and Draculos Hyberion.
     "Let the meeting begin!" Org shouted. Each of the guild masters straitened up, their muscles tense.    
"Bring him in!"

A group of soldiers clad in armor came rushing in, a certain demon in tow. The soldiers took the demon and shoved him onto a platform that sat in the middle of the room, allowing each guild master to see the demon. He was sun-kissed, or slightly tanned. He also had pink locks that spiked up everywhere. Scarlet, slitted eyes and black scales that covered the back of every limb. His back and the areas right behind his ears were also covered in scales.

Two black, dragon-like claws replaced his hands. Two large black wings sat on his back, each wing with orange membrane between the fingers. Two black twisted horns that sat upon his head, and one long tail that was covered in black scales, had orange spikes going down the middle, and also had a feather-like mass at the end of his tail. Thing is, the feather-like mass was not feathery, but rather spikes and jagged. Like a metal spike.
     "This here is no one else but Natsu Dragneel, or END. Yes, he is safely secured." Wolfheim told the guild masters. END snickered, catching the attention of Org.
     "What's so funny?" Org asked, earning a smirk from the demon.
     "You say I'm safely secured. If so, then how did this happen?" END taunted as he showed his wrists, which no longer had sealstone cuffs on them. "I wonder."

Everyone's eyes went wide. END just smirked.
     "But, since I was handed over to you by Zeref, I assume he has no use for me anymore. That said, I might as well spare your lives." The demon lowered his wrists and crossed his arms in front of his chest.
    "... You seem very compliant. Mind telling us why?" Wolfheim questioned the fire demon, who stood in front of Wolfheim.

END brushed a pink lock out of his face and began to speak.
    "Why am I compliant you ask? Well, first, I'm not as the rumors say. The rumors say I'm crazed and such, but I am not. Second, if Zeref allowed me to be captured, why would I try to rebel and go back? It's obvious that he wanted me to be captured. For what reason, I do not know. Third, Zeref's a b*tch." The demon rolled his scarlet eyes. Org somewhat smiled on the demon's words of Zeref.
     "Good excuse. Now, on with the meeting." Org said, the smile gone." Now, we have two choices. One, we can keep END as an ally, or an asset. The other option is, well, to kill him."

The guild masters began to converse between themselves and, after two minutes, came up with an answer.

Before the masters could say anything, END beat them to it.
    "I don't really mind whether you choose to kill me or not. I'm not saying that I want to die, I just saying that I don't mind. Just a lil' thing to think about."
     "Your comment has been taken into mind. It does not change our choice, though. Our choice is.... Let him live." Goldmine said, standing up. Org nodded and stood up as well.
    "Goldmine, mind telling us why you chose to let the demon live?" Org questioned.

Goldmine began to sweat somewhat and swallowed hard.
    "We chose to let him live because... He could be an incredible asset to Ishgar. He could also help fight off enemies, since, well, he's one of the strongest beings in the world. Even Acnologia is afraid of him." Gold mine said, after seemingly fixing his composure.

  END, on the other hand, sighed a sigh of relief.
     "Well then. If we are to keep him, which guild master is willing to harbour him in their guild?" Draculos asked, earning an answer without hesitation.
    "We also debated on that as well. Makarov is willing to harbour him in his guild. That said, if he can not do it, we will harbour him in any of our guilds." Goldmine answered.

   Draculos nodded and looked towards the demon, who was looking somewhat nervous.
    "END, do you have something to say about this?" Draculos asked the demon. END shook his head vigorously.
      "It seems that you do. Say it now or forever keep your piece." Org added. The demon sighed.
     "I was just thinking. You wish to make me an ally, but I'm not all that reliable. And... If I'm to be in a guild, what would other think? There might be consequences." END said, rubbing the back of his neck with a non-clawed hand. Both of his hands no longer had claws, actually.

      "Deactivate your etherious form," a guild master requested. END tilted his head in confusion, "I just wanna see something."
      "..ok.." the demon obeyed and deactivated his demonic form. The etherious "add-ons" then turned into smoke and dispersed. Left behind was a young male.

   No scales, no wings, no claws, no tail, no scarlet eyes, and not horns. Just a pinkette male who had olive green eyes, sun-kissed skin, and was muscular, but not too muscular.
     "You'd fit in. Hell, I can't even tell the difference between you and a normal person!" Goldmine cried. END chuckled.
     "Anyways, is everyone sure about their answers and wishes?" Org asked, earning a nod from each of the guildmasters. Org then gave a nod to the group of soldiers at the entrance of the meeting room. They then walked up to the platform on which END stood. The demon then walked off of the platform and allowed himself to be placed in sealstone cuffs once again.

  The guards then led END out of the meeting room and into the prison section of the Magic Council.

   "Since everyone agrees with the final decision, this meeting is dismissed." Draculos declared and led his fellow Magic Council members out of the meeting room. The guild masters did the same.

  Soon enough, the meeting room was silent once more.

___________/*\/*\\/*\/**/*\/*\/*\/*\/__________

Hope ye enjoyed this re-do of the first chapter! Imma re-do the chapters that I believe need improvement. So, expect many updates! Matte ne! °×°