B

Jssjsh
_________________________________________

The ritual was over and E.N.D had already gone to his 'hide out' , as Levy called it.

Many things had happened over the past two years, including that one encounter with Zeref, which left a long scar on E.N.D's arm.

Many weird things had also occurred during those two years, like that one stupid game.... That one game where Levy had to sit on his lap.....

E.N.D POV°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°

My day had been boring so far... Obviously.

Now that I think about it, almost everyday has been boring for me. Ever since I had been caught by those stupid Magic Council jerks.

  And ever since that, rumors had started going around as if it was a contagious disease. These rumors were, obviously, about me being a threat and being an absolute jerk to Gramps...

  Now why would I want to threaten, or be a jerk for that matter, Gramps? That only happens when I'm mad or something like that. I hope.

  Anyways, I just recalled that I haven't talked to any of my fellow demons ever since I arrived. Sometimes I get this feeling of regret, I feel like I just abandoned my guild and left them there to fend for themselves. Other times I get this feeling where I wanna talk with 'Googly dude" (Franwalth- did I spell that right?). I just happen to miss his crazy antics and his messed up sense of humor.

You see, ever since I was reborn, the other demons at Tartaros were like my only family. They were there for me, cared for me, and....and........didn't care what I looked like or how I reacted to certain things. They always cared no matter what. We were really like a family... We also never wanted war, but ever since 'Rosy' (the thorn dude. I dont remember his name...) Took over, they became reckless and killed for fun. He put words into their mouths and made them do whatever he wanted. Including the face thing that I've heard so much about.

  <click>

My door opened to reveal a small blue furball standing there.

  "Hey Happy" I said softly

  "Hey, I just wanted to know. Do you mind the rumors going around?" He asked, walking into the room and closing the door behind him.

  "No. Why?"

  "Well I heard....i..heard that you plan to leave to Alvarez to...to... Join Zeref and help him win the upcoming war!" Happy cried, jumping into my arms, his tears soaked cheeks pressing against my chest.

  "After what has happened, no I will never join Zeref. I'll stay here and win the battle with you." I said in a reassuring way, bringing an end to Happy's tears and bringing a soft smile onto his blue face.

  "Thank you...Natsu" he said quietly.

  "I will always be here to back you up. And I will never leave you behind." I said, picking Happy up and setting him on my head.

  "Now, let's go get something to eat! I'm starving!" He exclaimed, standing up and pointing one paw towards the door.

  "Yeah!" I exclaimed as well.

  I slamed open my door as I came zoomin' out of my room and skidded to a stop. I was so fast that even Happy had to cling onto my hair just to stay on and not go flying away to who knows where.

  "Well, well, well. What do we have here?" A certain Council man asked.

  Until now. Until now I noticed that the whole guild hall was filed with Council members.

  "Wha-" I was cut off by a small cry coming from right next to me.

  "H- HAPPY!"

_______/*\/*\%*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/________________

MUAHHAA! Cliffhanger!

Hope ye enjoyed! I know that I havent updated in a while and I plan to fix that! I will try to make a schedule to update twice every week!

Matte ne!! >w<