N

Sjisishwbwusjs
_______/*\/*\*/*;**//*//\*/*/*%\/**/________

The trio finally made it back to the guild, after their little talk of course.

E.N.D opened the door only to have an empty keg thrown at his face.

"Pfffft!!"

Apparently, there was a new member...and he laughed at the fire demon.

Oh how he will regret that. Oh how he will.

"Oh! You're back!" Mira exclaimed.

"Mira-chan!!" Levy exclaimed, running up to give a hug to Mira.

E.N.D let the door go as he walked over a pillar and leaned against, arms crossed.

Erza ,who had passed through the door while it was open, walked over to E.N.D.

"Something wrong?" Erza asked, leaning against the same pillar

"Nah, just thinking" E.N.D answered, not bothering to look at Erza.

"About what?" Erza asked, still leaned against the pillar.

" supposedly, there's a new member." E.N.D answered

"Yeah, his name is Python." Erza said.

-A/N: Python is not from the anime. He has brown hair, green eyes, and always wears a lumberjack style outfit.-

"Really?" E.N.D asked

"Yeah, he is also thw one who threw that keg at you" Erza said

"Hmmm" E.N.D watched the boy named Python.
-------with Levy

"So that woman was actually expirementing with black magic?" Mira asked

"Yes" Levy answered.

"Hey, who's that?" Python asked pointing at a certain pink haired man leaning against a pillar talking with a certain red head.

"Why don't you find out?" Mira told the boy sweetly.

"Oh nooooo" Levy whined, shaking Mira

"What?" Mira asked

"How will Python address E.N.D? You know he doesn't like being called-"

"Hey Pinkie!" Python interrupted

"Oh no" Levy wailed

"Hmm?" E.N.D looked at the teen.

"Why is your hair pink? Did you dye it? What shade of pink? Why do have your chest exposed? Do you have a crush on someone? What's your name? Where are you fro-"

"Can you please shut up?" E.N.D asked, clearly pissed off as his eyebrows were twitching.

"S-sorry" Python cried as he ran back to the bar.

"You didn't have to be so rude" Erza whisper-yelled at E.N.D

---E.N.D P.O.V

Honestly, I wanted to answer some of those questions, but my "name" would probably scare the teen. The same for where I'm from.

"Sorry" I whispered back.

"Hmph" I hear Erza "say"

"Natsu!" Mira yells at me

"Hmm?" I look over to see a mad Mira by the bar glaring daggers at me.

She also had a 13 year old Python behind her.

"What?" I asked in a rude tone.

"Dungeon!" She yelled at me

"Nope"

"What did you say?"

"I said nope, you deaf gorilla!"

I almost laughed at the name I gave her. Honestly I love to call peeps names.

"WHAT.DID.YOU.SAY.?!!?!?" Mira yelled at the top of her lungs.

"Welp, this proves you really are a deaf gorilla" I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"ILL GET YOU!!!!" Mira yelled as she transformed into her famous she-devil form.

She threw kicks, punches, and magical attacks. I dodged them all.

"GET BACK HERE!" Mira yelled, obviously angry, while me on the other hand.......IM HAVIN FUUUUUUNNNN!!!!!
---------no on pov

E.N.D dodged every attack while still having that entertained look on his face.

"MIRA! ETHERIOUS NATSU DRAGNEEL!" Master yelled from his office.

E.N.D immediately stopped what he was doing, causing him to fall to the ground.

"Ouch!" E.N.D complained as he rubbed the back of his skull.

Mira shifted back to her normal form and went to the master's office.

"You're in trouble~" Cana teased from her spot on the bar counter

"Oh shut up" E.N.D growled, as he got up and followed Mira to the Master's office.
----------with Levy

"So the pinky's name was E.N.D?" Python asked, slight fear in his voice

"Yes, he can be violent sometimes though" Levy said.

"How violent?" Python asked

"I'm guessing very, as he is a demon" Levy said, petting Happy (he was there since the trio came back from their job)

"You havent seen anything yet~" Happy said

"Now I want to see him be VERY violent, like right now!" Python exclaimed

"Nonononon- ACK DARN IT!!" A certain male voice was heard from the Master's office.

"I wonder what's happening up there" Python said out loud.

"Same here" Levy said, watching the office door as if it was going to slam open at any minute.

Like on cue, the door slams open, with an angry Mira stompin down the stairs, with E.N.D following.

"What happened?" Levy asked out of curiosity

E.N.D jumped over the railing of the stairs as he quickly ran to Levy.

"She got her magic suspended~~~" E.N.D whispered into Levy's ear.

"And you?" She asked

"I was just dodging, so my magic wasnt suspended. " E.N.D told, no longer whispering

"I'm pretty sure your magic wasnt suspended because it's sealed anyways, so you must be getting some type of punishment, am I right?" Levy talked like a detective looking for a fugitive.

"Yes......IM NOT GOING ANYWHERERRERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" E.N.D cried, anime tears creating waterfalls upon his cheeks.

Levy just giggled at his childish action.

Somewhere else_________

"They're just like a couple, aren't they?"

"Yes, I have to agree"

"Anyways, it's time to put your plan into action, Lord Zeref"

_________/*\/*\/\\%%*%*%\%*/*__________

Hope ye enjoyed this new chapta~~~

Matte ne!

(You can kill me now)

🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡