U

Don't we all love snails? I mean, I think they can be cute, but sometimes, they are just pests and plain annoying. For example, they leave their weird slime wherever they go and they ruin computers. Yep. So damn annoying. And somehow innocent at the same time. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

  Warren smirked as he mentally watched the guild members fail to enter the guild. He was pleased at how they failed over and over again, but was very disappointed at his small group of attackers. They were failing at their task. The demon was simply just too strong, even with all of his injuries. The group of attackers were all exhausted due to use of their magic, while the demon was exhausted due to having to heal himself over and over again.

  "Hurry up!" Warren shouted. He was getting impatient with how things were going. What happened next was not expected by Warren.

  "Cut the connection." A male voice said from behind Warren. Warren obeyed and cut the connection, taking a look at who was behind him. Jellal or Mystogan, for that matter.

  "Jellal! I thought you left the council!" Warren cried as he looked around him and saw council members flood Gray's house.

  "I did. Who would've known that I would be put in charge of looking after that pink haired demon. I thought that you wizards would behave yourselves and not get on END's nerves, but oh how I was wrong." Jellal said and restrained Warren with sealstone.

  "Us? Behave ourselves?! More like he needs to behave himself!" Warren yelled as he jumped away from Jellal, hands secured behind his back.Even though he had sealstone, he managed to send a message to one of his crew members.

  "Teleport me to you. I'm kinda in trouble right now and we are very close to accomplishing our goal!" Warren said telepathically, his answer not said vocally, but rather by action. Warren was teleported to his crew, in front of his target, END. This action took the council members by surprise, except Jellal.

  "Sorry to bother you, Mest, but I need you to teleport me and my group to your location. It seems that Warren had back up." Jellal said to Mest using telepathy. Mest teleported Jellal and his group to the front doors of the guild.

  "The attackers set up a rune, shutting themselves in. Can you break it?" Mest asked, pointing to the glowing doors of the Fairy Tail guild hall.  

  "Sure." Jellal said, "but it might take a while." 

___IN THE GUILD HALL_____

  Warren had END under a spell. One that took over the mind of any opponent, no matter how strong. END's knees buckled from under him as he fell to the ground, holding his head in pain.

  "Heh. Not so cocky now, demon?!" Warren laughed. END's irises had turned cherry red, signaling that he was under Warren's control.

  Jellal managed to force open the doors at that moment. Talk about bad timing. END shot up and lunged at Jellal, claws open and ready to spill blood. Jellal saw the demon, but didn't react fast enough. Three long gashes were created by END's claws as the demon passed Jellal. Luckily, END's claws didn't go deep, leaving Jellal conscious.

  "ETHERIOUS NATSU DRAGNEEL!" Mest yelled from his position near the doorway. END snapped out of Warren's control, unsuccessfully landed and fell to the ground, sliding off to the side of the doorway. There, his eyes changed back to yellow, allowing the demon control over his own body once again. Mest was quick to secure the demon by grabbing END's long horns and by stepping on the tip of the demon's tail, restricting head and tail movements.

  "What the f-" END began, but was shushed by an incoming table. Mest got away, but.... END didn't and ended up getting slammed in the face by a table, creating something like a bruise. "OH F*CK YOU!" The demon yelled at Mest.

  "HEY! Don't blame me!" Mest shot back. END ignored Mest's response and joined the fight once again. Jellal, who was closer to warren, tried to stop the demon from attacking Warren, but failed. END lunged at Warren, claws open, ready for revenge. To make his attack worse, END lit his claws on fire. The demon was successful and managed to knock out Warren's crew and gave major burns to Warren himself.

  "END! THAT WAS UNNECESSARY!" Jellal yelled, about to grab the demon by the horn like how Mest had done before. END didn't answer vocally, but by action. The demon moved away from Jellal, using his lean body and flexibility to his advantage.

  "Oh it was very necessary. Stupid b*tch kept on trying to gain access to my thoughts. Heh. He didn't get what he wanted, but still used that to his advantage. Sometimes I wish humans could go back to being so dumb and pathetic." END sighed and was about to leave to the library when Jellal said something.

  "We did a test without your knowledge. Turns out you have a defect, Natsu. Maybe that's why Zeref left you. Because you had excessive aggression and acted with violence most of the time. Perhaps  Zeref left you to us because he made a mistake, making you a mistake." Jellal said, knowing the outcome. END stopped right where he was and turned his head slightly, allowing Jellal to see only one eye. One eye that was currently crimson red with a slitted pupil.

  "Now don't give me that look. You've known about this defect for a long time, haven't you?" Jellal smirked. END lost it. The demon was quicker than Jellal expected. END lunged at Jellal, successfully slamming him with the long black limb of a tail and sent him flying into the wall.

  "Oh I've known. I just don't like to face the fact that it's true." END simply said, not a single sign of anger.

  "THE-" Jellal began was shushed by END.

  "You say I have excessive aggression. SO, If I have excessive aggression, then what I just did was not on purpose, but rather because of this "defect" that you talk of." END said smugly. Then, he just laughed slightly and left to the library. 

  "That little sh*t" Gray said to himself as he entered the guild, stepping over knocked out people.

  "Heh. You haven't seen anything yet." Mira laughed as she also entered the guild, also stepping over knocked out people.

_______________________________________________________________________________

  Okay. I know what you're thinking.  It must be something about me going onto hiatus. Yes? No? I can't read your mind, so if you want, you may comment. I'll answer comments when I can, but I won't be updating. Gomennasai! 

Sayonara! >w<