.

As you might already know, I'm redoing the chapters that I believe need improvement. This will include complete redos and partial redos. Anyways, enjoy!
____/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\/*\______

  END was being led back to his prison cell in complete silence. The only sounds were that of the footsteps of both the demon and guards and the sound of armor. Well, until the guards stopped, which caused the demon to stop as well. Then, there was complete silence, only for two minutes though.

  The guards turned around and looked END in the eye.
   "Y'know, we guards don't like the final decision. So, we're going to kill you right here and now." One of the guards said as he unsheathed his sword. The others followed suit and took a threatening pose. END just stared at them.
    "What?" one of the guards asked.

   END broke all of the sealing cuffs that bound him and moved towards The guards.
    "I'd like to see you try," the demon replied in a low voice, intimidating the guards. All of them backed down and stepped away from END. The demon calmed down and put his hands behind his back once again.

   The guards, instead of putting their swords away first, held their swords in front of them as they put the demon back into cuffs and then, put their swords away.

  After two hours, END was back into his cell. Other inmates cowered when he glanced at them. His cell mates stayed far away, on the other side of the cell.  There was the occasional conversation, but it was never, ever, ever, about the demon. Neither did it involve the fire demon.

END normally kept to himself and stayed on his end of the cell. Thus, everyone ignored him.

They acted as if he wasn't there, but not because they didn't like him, but rather because they were afraid of him. This was true, until an inmate in the cell in front of the demon's tried to spark a conversation.
    "Oi, demon. If ye're so strong, why don't you just break out of here?" The other inmate asked, or yelled, for that matter.. END ignored him, staying completely silent as he sat on the cold ground, wings drooped and tail coiled around his leg. Once again, the inmate tried to make the demon answer.
    "Silent type, eh? Why don't ye evah say anythin'? Ye are always so quiet, backing into yer corner. C'mon, just say something's to us." The inmate pleaded. END closed his eyes and sighed.

He opened them a few seconds later.
    "Maybe you should stop talking. He's not answering," the inmate's cell mate said. On the other hand, END's cell mates moved to the bars of the cell.
    "END has never talked to us, nor to the guards. Maybe he's mute?" They told the other inmates.
   "Probably. Maybe you guys can get him to talk?" The other suggested. The fire demon's cell mates nodded and tried to spark up a conversation.
   "Hey, END. Talk with us for once. We get lonely y'know," one of the cell mates told the demon.

END unwrapped his tail from his leg and flopped it next to him.
     "What if I said that I simply don't want to converse? Not everyone wants to talk about about complete sh*t, " the demon replied. The inmate, on the other hand, got pissed off and pulled END's horn in an attempt to make him stand.

  The demon chuckled as the inmate struggled.
    "You do know that I weigh 480 lbs, right?" The Demon laughed as the inmate let go with widened eyes, "You humans are quite amusing."

  The sound of a door opening brought a wave of silence upon the inmates. Unfortunately, this silence did not last even a second before the inmates of most cells began begging to be let out and poked their arms out of the cells that confined them. Two guards came walking down the hallway and soon came to a stop in front of END's cell. They took a key and unlocked the cell door.

  The demon looked up at them and deactivated his etherious form and put his hands behind his back. The guards then took out a pair of sealstone cuffs and cuffed END. After having his arms secured, the guards and demon walked out of the cell. One stayed behind to lock the cell.

  After about an hour, the demon was brought to a larger group of guards and Org. This group then began to escort Org and END to the Fairy Tail guild, through the soaking streets. They soon arrived in complete silence and knocked on the front door.

    Makarov opened the door and immediately cried, "Come in! You must be soaking!" The group quickly entered the guild and sat down at a nearby table. END, however, was given a seat at the very front, almost as if he was an object at an auction.

  Org, after everyone had gotten comfortable, asked, "Makarov, might you bring your currently present guild members here?" Makarov obeyed and beckoned for the only member present at that time.

  Mira. She came without hesitation and took a seat next to Makarov, oblivious to the drastic change in her life.

  "Now, Mira, we've decided to have have a certain somebody be in your guild. We want to inform you on some things you might want to know, as well for why this certain person is here with us today," Org told Mira, earning a somewhat confused look from the girl.
   "Go on. You're making me eager and hesitant at the same time," Mira commented.

Org nodded and smiled (somewhat).
   "This pinkette right here is known as Etherious Natsu Dragneel, or END. Don't be afraid, he is compliant. Makarov has agreed to have him here at the guild and treat him as an ally," Org explained, all while Mira tried to keep a calm face and not freak out. -A/N: notice I put 'tried'. ·^·-

  The path for the guild had changed that very minute. Now that a demon was among the members of a human guild.