E

Jssia enejsenergyisneededtocompleterhistask.icannotoperatewithoutmydailydoseofsweets!
________*%\%/%\%*%\%\%*%\\______&__

"H-HAPPY!"
--------

  "Long time no see." A guard teased.

  "Let him go!" I yelled back, my irises slowly turning crimson red.

  "Oh? Did I strike a nerve, demon boy?" He teased further.

  I just couldn't tolerate this! I broke all of my seals as an intense magic aurora filled the whole guild. So strong that some of the weaker guards fell to the ground.

  "Seize him!" The commander ordered.

  I quickly summoned my demon claws and my tail as many guards came runing my way. They had all their weapons pointed towards me, but I wasnt aiming at them. I was going towards getting Happy to a safe spot and then fighting the guards.

  I used my tail like a spring and managed to launch myself over the incoming crowd to where Happy was.

  "Natsu!" He cried. They had tied him up and put seals so he couldnt use his magic.

  "Dont worry little bud. I'll get us out of here." I said as I untied him and took of his seals as fast as I could before being stabbed in the back. At least he managed to run away.

  "Kuh!" I practically yelled

  I managed to look around. Every single one of the guild members were
present. Every. Single. Damned. One.

  "Stand down E.N.D" A familiar voice said.

Gramps. Why?

Another spear pierced my back. I didn't tell nor scream. I was silent.

  Another pierced my tail. Four others pierced my arms and legs.

  Black blood dripped on the ground. It burned through the wood floor. Chemicals...!

  "Heh" I chuckled to myself.

It turned into a full blown maniac laugh.

  "Is that all you got?" I questioned

  "Oh you little sh-!" A guard snapped

  I tore away from the spears, leaving good sized holes in my limbs. Black blood dripped everywhere. The wood was left with holes everywhere.

"Wha-?" The same guard almost finished his question, but before that, I quickly swung my arm, black blood being thrown in his direction.

  "GAH!" He wailed in pain a little while after that, after all, it did land on his eyes... Whoops.

  More like yay. I've always wanted to do that. Yep. My blood is an official weapon.

  "I SAID STAND DOWN ETHERIOUS NATSU DRAGNEEL!" Gramps practically yelled so loud I'm sure I saw his vocal cords come flying out of his mouth.

  "And who said I had to listen you?" I questioned.

  "So that's how you're going to be. So be it." He said

  "...?"

  "FULL OUT!" He suddenly yelled. Must've been an order 'cuz the whole group of council members suddenly jumped on me and managed to restrain me.

  They pinned me to the ground. Unfortunately for them, I used my tail and swiped them away.

  I got up, broke the chains, picked up Happy and ran to my room.

______in his room

I packed everything I needed into a fair sized bag.

   "Where are we going?" Happy asked

   "Somewhere far away from here." I quickly responded.

   Right after I said that, my hearing picked up what sounded like footsteps approaching the door.

   "C'mon!" I said to Happy as he obeyed and followed me as we escaped through my window.

  <click>

  "He's not here" a guard said to another as they observed the surrounding area.

  They found a picture sitting on the dresser. One that had him and Zeref. Both smiling.

  "I think I have an idea of where he might be going." Gramps said as he seemingly had appeared out of thin air.

  "Alvarez"
________/*\/*\/*\\/*/*/\/*%\%\%*%*%*_____

Whew! That's a lot of words just for one day! Two chaptas!

Hope ye enjoyed!

  Matte ne!