D

Enjoy!
_________%*%\%*%&%*%\%*%\______

  "Nevermind that, what would you do if you hadnt been caught?" Python asked

  "Hmmm.... I dont know.." E.N.D said, scratching the side of his head.

"I think what he means is that if you were never caught and brought back, where would you go?" Happy said

  "Hmm.... Maybe back to Tsontuyr." E.N.D said, a small smirk creeping on his face.

  "TSONTUYR?!" Mira screamed from her position behind the bar counter.

  "What?" E.N.D asked, the smirk faded away, leaving a confused expression in its wake.

  "That place was torched to the ground!  Rumor has it that is was burnt down by Acnologia himself!" Mira exclaimed

  "So?" E.N.D asked

  "What do you mean so?! I'm saying that the place is dangerous! You could die!" Mira yelled

  "Are you implying that I cant defeat Acno?" E.N.D questioned, crossing his arms infront of his chest.

  "..no.. What I'm saying is that I dont want you to get hurt. I care for you. Cant you see?" Mira said softly.

  "And since when did you care for me?" E.N.D questioned again

  "S-since you were born!" Mira quickly said without thinking twice.

  "Are you saying that I'm younger than you?" E.N.D questioned further.

  "..." Mira didnt answer, seemingly having noticed her mistake.

  "I was born over 400 years ago Mira. Tell me. If you are just saying that you care for me just so I can get into more trouble and arguments with you, only to get thrown into the dungeon, say it now." E.N.D said, his pupils beginning to become slits.

  "Fine. I did say that just so you could get more scars." Mira said, a look of guilt appearing on her face.

  "Now that wasnt hard, now was it?" E.N.D smirked

  "Catch" the guild master suddenly said, tossing a torn book towards E.N.D.

".!." E.N.D was quick to react and catch the book, but not quick to land. He ended up falling onto his shoulder and sliding for a few seconds. E.N.D sat up and took a good look at the book he had just caught.

   It was his book. With holes everywhere, tears everywhere, and pages peeking out of their original positions.

  "Sometimes I wish I could just rip Zeref's face off." E.N.D said to himself, though everybody heard it.

  "Umm..why?" A nosy Python asked.

  "Nothing." E.N.D said and got up. He walked over to the library where Happy currently was.

  "Could you get me an empty book that has at least 500 pages?" E.N.D asked the blue cat, handing him a small pouch filled with jewels.

  "Aye sir!" Happy smiled back and flew out of the guild with the small pouch in paw.

  On the other hand, E.N.D went into the library, still with the torn book in his grasp.

A few minutes later___..

  Happy re-entered the guild with a large, black book in his paws. He was struggling with it. It seemed as if no one cared though. Nobody bothered to help him carry the large book. He did make it to the library door, if you call being extremely exhausted okay.